- సైకిల్సైకిల్ ప్రయాణాలుసైకిళ్ళుసైకిల్ నడపడం
Noun(1) a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Verb(1) ride a bicycle
(1) It is very difficult to pedal a bicycle in long skirts and petticoats.(2) At 16, having saved his pocket money, he bought his first bicycle and took up the triathlon.(3) As she slid it open there was man dressed in a blue uniform and his bicycle parked behind him.(4) Have a white light on the front of your bicycle and a red light and red reflector at the rear.(5) One difference is that a bus has many wheels whereas a bicycle has only two wheels.(6) Friends found her abandoned bicycle lying in the deserted road, its wheels still spinning.(7) The police are now looking for the man who placed the bicycle in front of the hairdressing salon.(8) He had been to Hammersmith to meet his wife, and in returning wheeled his bicycle across the kerb.(9) The woman walked past the sailing club and onto the disused railway line, where she saw a man on a bicycle in front of her.(10) She had a shopping basket on the front of the bicycle and seemed to be wearing a blue anorak with a hood.(11) Often the corner grocer provided this, sending a boy with a huge basket on the front of his bicycle .(12) they went home by bicycle(13) Their possessions and equipment will be carried on a trailer that can be attached to a bicycle and pulled along as they cycle.(14) An 11 year old boy fell off his bicycle and sustained a handlebar injury to his upper abdomen.(15) she goes to school on her bicycle(16) The best moment is when he is bicycling around his airy grounds on an old-fashioned push-bike, his knees bobbing up and down as he pedals, and then has to brake to answer a call on his mobile phone.
(1) ride a bicycle :: సైకిల్ తొక్కడం
(2) bicycle lane :: సైకిల్ సందు
(3) by bicycle :: సైకిల్పై
(4) riding a bicycle :: ద్విచక్రాన్ని నడుపుతూ
(5) bicycle stand :: సైకిల్ స్టాండ్
(6) bicycle pump :: సైకిల్ పంపు
(7) bicycle path :: సైకిల్ మార్గం
(8) bicycle race :: సైకిల్ రేసు
(9) bicycle helmet :: సైకిల్ హెల్మెట్
(10) bicycle shop :: సైకిల్ దుకాణాల
1. bike ::
2. cycle ::
3. two-wheeler ::
4. mountain bike ::
5. ten-speed ::
6. racing bike ::
7. recumbent ::
8. fixie ::
9. penny-farthing ::
10. ordinary ::
11. velocipede ::
12. bike ::
13. pedal ::
14. cycle ::
15. wheel ::
bicycle, bicycled, bicycles, bicycling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Image number one: Frenchman
on BICYCLE carrying baguettes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I see a kid with
a BICYCLE helmet on,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
We don't need no RV. All we need is
a BICYCLE, some Drano, soda bottles.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I couldn't ride a BICYCLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I dreamt that I owned
an antique BICYCLE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: bicycle
Meaning and definitions of bicycle, translation in Telugu language for bicycle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bicycle in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "bicycle"
What bicycle means in Telugu, bicycle meaning
in Telugu, bicycle definition, examples and pronunciation
of bicycle in Telugu language.