ఏదైనా సందర్భం సందర్భంగా జరుపుకునే సంబరాలు, ఏదైనా సందర్భం సందర్భంగా జరుపుకునే వేడుకలు
Noun(1) a formal event performed on a special occasion(2) any activity that is performed in an especially solemn elaborate or formal way(3) the proper or conventional behavior on some solemn occasion
(1) When the religious ceremony was over a firing party of seven fired three volleys of shots into the air.(2) The saint's day is celebrated by a fiesta that includes a religious ceremony .(3) Not so long ago a new train service was inaugurated with due pomp and ceremony .(4) The heart-rending event was recalled at the awards ceremony held in Dublin Castle.(5) The children are dressed in black smocks with white collars and taken to school with pomp and ceremony .(6) The celebrations start with a religious ceremony during which the army flags are blessed.(7) Accordingly, he received Mr. Scott with great ceremony , and insisted upon himself leading his horse to the stable.(8) Monday saw a ceremony to celebrate the achievements of sports people in the area.(9) Jewish boys are circumcised eight days after birth in a religious ceremony called a bris.(10) Why devote so much pomp and ceremony to someone who lived such a long and full life and died peacefully?(11) It could be viewed as old-style, Communist pomp and ceremony aimed at boosting the morale and devotion of the people.(12) The magnificent pomp and ceremony of Royal occasions remains a rich symbol of Britain's great history.(13) Young volunteers from across Greater Manchester have had their achievements celebrated at an awards ceremony .(14) The advent of the Empire brought the return of a full-blown court with all its pomp and ceremony .(15) We had so much pomp and ceremony , and everyone was part of it.(16) Everything else is carried out with pomp and ceremony by the deferential, impeccably mannered, staff.
(1) wedding ceremony :: వివాహ వేడుక
(2) opening ceremony :: ప్రారంభ వేడుక
(3) graduation ceremony :: స్నాతకోత్సవం
(4) award ceremony :: బహుమతి ప్రధానోత్సవం
(5) marriage ceremony :: పెళ్లి వేడుక
(6) tea ceremony :: టీ ఉత్సవం
(7) awards ceremony :: అవార్డుల వేడుక
(8) master of ceremony :: వేడుక మాస్టర్
(9) funeral ceremony :: అంత్యక్రియలకు వేడుక
(10) religious ceremony :: మత వేడుక
1. ritual ::
2. pomp ::
3. ceremonial ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you watch the CEREMONY on the beach?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
He wed Rhaegar and Lyanna
in a secret CEREMONY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
a second wedding CEREMONY for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
is traditionally held in the main sanctum,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Without the bedding CEREMONY,
there's no real proof
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: ceremony
Meaning and definitions of ceremony, translation in Telugu language for ceremony with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ceremony in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ceremony"
What ceremony means in Telugu, ceremony meaning in Telugu, ceremony definition, examples and pronunciation of ceremony in Telugu language.