క్రూరమైన, క్రూరంగా బాధించునట్టి
Adjective(1) (of persons or their actions
(1) The western community rose up to protest the cruel and inhumane punishment.(2) The fool had hoped that the world was not as cruel a place as he had suspected.(3) Not only are punishments cruel , the legal procedures are positively medieval.(4) I know how cruel this game can be and I never doubted that everyone would give of his best and that is as much as we can expect.(5) "Fate is sometimes cruel , " she replied, her face in his neck, her voice muffled.(6) A I think it's natural in the human spirit to be loving and kind but clearly humans can easily be incited to be evil and cruel .(7) Opponents have been campaigning for a ban for decades and say the practice is appallingly cruel and unnecessary.(8) There is no point whatsoever in our attempting to make the world a less cruel or more livable place.(9) I find it sickening and sad that someone could be so wantonly cruel to their pets.(10) It shocked me that I had been so cruel to her in the beginning and that I was never helpful or nice to her.(11) That isn't to say she's a cruel or uncaring mother, just that she's busy.(12) The cruel act has shocked animal carers in Swindon, who say they are sickened by the deed.(13) The system is very, very cruel and the trick is to not get involved in it.(14) She still felt guilty about how she had been deliberately cruel to him.(15) History will judge the actions of your government as cruel and barbaric.(16) She'd always hated the conventional exercise methods, deeming them unnecessarily cruel .
(1) cruel fate :: క్రూరమైన విధి
(2) be cruel :: క్రూరమైన ఉంటుంది
(3) cruel treatment :: క్రూరమైన చికిత్స
1. brutal ::
2. harsh ::
3. roughshod ::
1. benign ::
2. benignant ::
3. humane ::
4. kind ::
5. sympathetic ::
cruel, crueler, cruelest, cruelly, cruelness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It would be CRUEL to mention that,
after he finished signing autographs...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
This is the most CRUEL thing we've done to
Sheldon since we left that fake message...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
This is CRUEL and unfair. Cruelly unfair.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
You don't strike me as CRUEL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
- And who built the Red Keep?
- Maegor the Cruel.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: cruel
Meaning and definitions of cruel, translation in Telugu language for cruel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cruel in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cruel"
What cruel means in Telugu, cruel meaning in Telugu, cruel definition, examples and pronunciation of cruel in Telugu language.