Noun(1) the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday(2) a party of people assembled to have dinner together
(1) I have plans to go into central London tomorrow evening for dinner with friends.(2) he cooked dinner(3) I was a bit stuck for what to get for dinner on Monday night.(4) we went for a walk after dinner(5) Or the bathtub wasn't cleaned, dinner not ready by the time he got home.(6) After a formal dinner including haggis the mayor talked about his hopes for the town.(7) He was speaking at a fundraising dinner dance for the Dominican Convent school for girls at Savoy Hotel in Ndola.(8) A delicious dinner was served along the poolside and games were played after that.(9) Kaylee's mother has organised a fund-raising gala dinner at the end of the month for the organ donor campaign.(10) she attended the annual dinner in aid of the hospice(11) they held a formal dinner to celebrate their win(12) She made certain she had the room key and headed for the main building where she could have a late dinner .(13) Your mum would have a nice dinner cooked for you.(14) A candlelit dinner at the beachfront restaurant is sure to provide the perfect end to the day.(15) But Grace looked like a goddess for Judy's engagement dinner on Friday night.(16) On Monday April 2, Amor Restaurant held its 7th anniversary charity dinner , which was a roaring success.
(1) have dinner :: భోజనం చేసితివా
(2) eat dinner :: విందు తినడానికి
(3) make dinner :: భోజనం తయారు చేయి
(4) dinner party :: రాత్రి విందు
(5) dinner plate :: భోజన పళ్ళెం
(6) have a dinner :: రాత్రి భోజనం చెయ్యండి
(7) dinner jacket :: డిన్నర్ జాకెట్
(8) at dinner :: విందులో
(9) before dinner :: భోజనం ముందు
(10) farewell dinner :: వీడ్కోలు విందు
1. evening meal ::
2. supper ::
3. main meal ::
4. lunch ::
5. midday meal ::
6. feast ::
7. banquet ::
8. dinner party ::
9. spread ::
10. din-din ::
11. repast ::
dinner, dinnered, dinnering, dinners, dinnerware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Thank you again for DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Look, we're just
gonna have DINNER
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
Oh, he's coming here.
I'm actually making DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Because you haven't
touched your DINNER,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Little House on the Prairie
DINNER for her birthday, and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: dinner
Meaning and definitions of dinner, translation in Telugu language for dinner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dinner in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dinner"
What dinner means in Telugu, dinner meaning in Telugu, dinner definition, examples and pronunciation of dinner in Telugu language.