సంఘటన, సంభవించేపని, ఘటించేపని, సన్నివేశం
Noun(1) something that happens at a given place and time(2) a special set of circumstances(3) a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time; the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory(4) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
(1) in the event of the flight being cancelled(2) open in the event of an emergency(3) in that event(4) I think part of it was that staying up to midnight was a rare event , an exciting exception to our daily life.(5) he repeated the success in the four-lap, 600 cc event(6) It really is a rare event that one email can have our headquarters having a joint chuckle.(7) that was a strange event(8) don't go in such an event(9) The occasion is likely to be a social event with a huge number of people I don't know.(10) an unusual event happened(11) in the event of fire(12) Spain won the team event(13) The fair is an annual event , to raise money to maintain the fabric of the village church.(14) in the unlikely event of Derry winning(15) When you talk about the death of people at a sporting event , the sport itself passes into the background.(16) I remember how exciting it was to go to Madison Square Garden and to go to a live sporting event .
(1) in the event of :: సందర్భంలో
(2) in any event :: ఏ సందర్భంలోనైనా
(3) in the event :: కార్యక్రమంలో
(4) main event :: ముఖ్య కార్యక్రమం
(5) sports event :: క్రీడా కార్యక్రమం
(6) in the event that :: ఈవెంట్ ఆ
(7) current event :: ప్రస్తుత కార్యక్రమము
(8) event management :: ఈవెంట్ మేనేజ్మెంట్
(9) event manager :: కార్యక్రమ నిర్వహుడు
(10) sporting event :: క్రీడా కార్యక్రమం
1. occurrence ::
2. competition ::
3. consequence ::
4. case ::
event, eventful, events, nonevent, nonevents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In any EVENT, now that Amy and I
have spent quality time together...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
A decryption key needed
only in the unlikely EVENT
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
No, but I narrated
the entire EVENT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
a fugue state
is a very serious EVENT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
In any EVENT, while I've had
my misgivings about...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Telugu Dictionary: event
Meaning and definitions of event, translation in Telugu language for event with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of event in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "event"
What event means in Telugu, event meaning
in Telugu, event definition, examples and pronunciation
of event in Telugu language.