స్పర్శము చేత తేలుసుకోను, తాకి యెఱుగు
Noun(1) an intuitive awareness(2) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(3) a property perceived by touch(4) manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) Many women feel uneasy about taking medications during pregnancy.(2) But what makes this movie so much fun is the authentic retro feel .(3) the dead cannot feel(4) this place has the feel of a graveyard(5) When you feel comfortable on one foot with your eyes open, close them.(6) The best way to tell a ripe avocado is by feel .(7) she started to feel really sick(8) The NRC developed a new enzyme, designed to make hemp feel softer but remain durable.(9) Their bumpy quality comes from the raised relief so blind people can identify different bills by feel .(10) The girls were dancing about and the men were trying to get a feel as they walked by, and things were getting out of hand.(11) After you feel the situation out you can take appropriate action.(12) it has a good solid feel to it(13) if you feel strongly about it, you must speak out(14) I like the feel of sand on my feet(15) she didn't feel it necessary to do it again(16) the hotel has a traditional feel
(1) to feel :: అనుభూతి
(2) feel good :: మంచి అనుభూతి
(3) feel like :: భావించటం
(4) feel better :: బాగా అనిపిస్తుంది
(5) feel sick :: జబ్బుపడిన అనుభూతి
(6) feel down :: నిరుత్సాహపడు
(7) feel bad :: బాధగా అనిపిస్తుంది
(8) feel well :: బాగా అనుభూతి
1. touch ::
2. perceive ::
3. experience ::
4. grope ::
చేతులతో నేలపై వెదకు
5. test ::
6. believe ::
7. sense ::
8. seem ::
9. finger ::
10. find ::
11. palpate ::
స్పర్శ ద్వారా పరీక్షించు
13. texture ::
14. atmosphere ::
15. aptitude ::
16. spirit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's how I FEEL about
Ben Affleck as Batman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
I FEEL excited...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I FEEL like I'm supposed to say
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
trying to make yourself FEEL better?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Telugu Dictionary: feel
Meaning and definitions of feel, translation in Telugu language for feel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of feel in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "feel"
What feel means in Telugu, feel meaning
in Telugu, feel definition, examples and pronunciation
of feel in Telugu language.