Noun(1) the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure(2) a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale(3) a lower limit(4) the ground on which people and animals move about(5) the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water(6) the lower inside surface of any hollow structure(7) the occupants of a floor(8) the parliamentary right to address an assembly(9) the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business(10) a large room in a exchange where the trading is done
Verb(1) surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off(2) knock down with force
(1) Her steps sounded loud in the silence of the room as she walked across the floor to the black curtained bed.(2) Free and open debate on the Senate floor ensures citizens a say in their government.(3) The troop was taking a siesta on the forest floor of the Berenty reserve.(4) Of course we shouldn't cover the ocean with plastic or dredge the sea floor or cut down forests.(5) share prices have gone through the floor(6) There is a point of order on the floor , and both members are interjecting.(7) This market remains buoyant and will keep a strong floor under lamb prices.(8) When an earthquake lifts the ocean floor , it heaves up a mass of water thousands of feet deep which then falls back.(9) The main floor of the new building will be level with the main floor of the old hospital, with a crawl space beneath.(10) floor it!(11) Back on the boat, Craig told me a little more about his forays to collect thermophiles on the ocean floor .(12) the forest floor(13) the kitchen floor(14) Near the spare bedroom, he pulled a cord hanging from the ceiling and a staircase lowered to the floor .(15) Jagged stalagmites pointed upward from the cave floor , encased in a crystal coat of ice.(16) Do not let anyone walk on the floor before the finish is applied, or dirt might be tracked on the wood.
(1) ground floor :: గ్రౌండ్ ఫ్లోర్
(2) on the floor :: నేలపై
(3) first floor :: మొదటి అంతస్తు
(4) second floor :: రెండవ అంతస్తు
(5) dance floor :: నాట్య వేదిక
(6) sweep the floor :: నేల ను చిమ్మండి
(7) top floor :: పై అంతస్తు
(8) third floor :: మూడవ అంతస్తు
(9) on the first floor :: మొదటి అంతస్తు మీద
(10) floor tile :: ఫ్లోర్ టైల్
1. ground ::
2. story ::
3. base ::
4. flooring ::
6. trading floor ::
8. baffle ::
9. take aback ::
10. dump ::
floor, floored, flooring, floors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We go 10 meters under the FLOOR, 20...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Why don't you just lie down on the FLOOR
and swim there?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Everyone else was asleep
on the couches or on the FLOOR,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
that's dribbling all over
my guest bathroom FLOOR?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
On the FLOOR! Take cover! Take cover!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: floor
Meaning and definitions of floor, translation in Telugu
language for floor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of floor in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'floor'
What floor means in Telugu, floor meaning
in Telugu, floor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of floor in Telugu language.