Noun(1) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms(2) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts(3) the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Verb(1) produce or yield flowers
(1) Although it germinates in May along with everything else, it seldom comes into flower before September, and if the weather is cold and wet it may not come into flower at all.(2) wild flower(3) the roses were just coming into flower(4) It has far outlasted the bowls of hyacinth and narcissi that came into flower at the same time.(5) I am going to try lifting and transplanting some now, before they come into flower .(6) While outside, I noticed that several spring plants are already well advanced and coming into flower .(7) a young policeman in the flower of his life gunned down(8) these daisies can flower as late as October(9) the flower of women(10) all right then, flower?(11) These cells may then become a new branch, or perhaps on a flower become petals and stamens.(12) We're hoping that school will help these interests develop and flower , but, of course, we do not know.(13) Be kind to the trees and they will bloom into flower for you and attract a flock of honeysuckers and a swarm of bees.(14) The wood bursts into flower , one last miracle after a lifetime of miracles.(15) flower garden(16) flower shop
(1) flower shop :: పువ్వుల దుకాణం
(2) flower bed :: పూల పాన్పు
(3) flower vase :: పుష్పం వాసే
(4) flower power :: ఫ్లవర్ పవర్
(5) flower bud :: పుష్పం మొగ్గ
(6) flower arrangement :: పూల సర్దుబాటు
(7) yellow flower :: పసుపు పుష్పం
(8) plum flower :: ప్లం పుష్పం
(9) wild flower :: అడవి పుష్పం
1. bloom ::
2. best ::
3. bloom ::
flower, flowered, flowering, flowerings, flowerless, flowers, flowery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, I have my own
wholesale FLOWER business.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
How are FLOWER barrettes
gonna appeal to men?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
and House Tyrell is throwing its
prized FLOWER into the dirt.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
Just stay the beautiful unspoiled
American FLOWER that you are.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: flower
Meaning and definitions of flower, translation in Telugu
language for flower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flower in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'flower'
What flower means in Telugu, flower meaning
in Telugu, flower
definition, examples and pronunciation
of flower in Telugu language.