Noun(1) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue(2) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid(3) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
(1) Larkin began shoveling food on his plate, seeming to favor the pears.(2) baby food(3) give him plenty of food(4) At night these will be replaced with people selling snack food cooked on portable stoves.(5) I had a small breakfast and I wanted to shovel all this delicious food into my mouth like a pig.(6) food for the soul(7) tins of cat food(8) Retrieving the canned cat food from the kitchen, I flip on the coffee as I walk past.(9) A range of Mexican fast food is available.(10) Gertie gives me the dirtiest look ever, and slams the tray of disgusting cafeteria food on the table.(11) The gourmet food was specially prepared for road trips.(12) Throw out the remaining gourmet cat food from the can you opened this morning.(13) Ian shouted happily as he noticed the junk food on the tables.(14) We like Paul's cooking, and everyone likes it when I order takeout food for dinner.(15) We had a great time sipping hugely intoxicating Margaritas and eating delicious spicy food .(16) food for the mind
(1) fast food :: ఫాస్ట్ ఫుడ్
(2) junk food :: జంక్ ఫుడ్
(3) dog food :: కుక్కకు పెట్టు ఆహారము
(4) good food :: మంచి ఆహారం
(5) food poisoning :: విష ఆహారము
(6) food court :: తినుబండారుశాల
(7) frozen food :: గడ్డకట్టిన ఆహారం
(8) buy food :: ఆహారం కొను
(9) food chain :: ఆహార ప్రక్రియ పరిణామక్రమం
(10) canned food :: తయారుగ ఉన్న ఆహారం
1. nourishment ::
2. fodder ::
3. food for thought ::
4. nutrient ::
5. solid food ::
food, foods, nonfood
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think it upsets Sheldon
when you play with the FOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
So how's the FOOD here?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Why waste FOOD?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
"janko" is a spoon
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
...that good FOOD
and company can have a comforting effect.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: food
Meaning and definitions of food, translation in Telugu
language for food with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of food in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'food'
What food means in Telugu, food meaning
in Telugu, food
definition, examples and pronunciation
of food in Telugu language.