Noun(1) United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864
Verb(1) promote the growth of(2) bring up under fosterage; of children(3) help develop, help grow
Adjective(1) providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
(1) Nor do they want to antagonize foundation officials, who have placed a limit of 50 on the number of cats that can be in the foster care program at any one time.(2) a person who would foster Holly was found(3) That would be great, having a health care system patterned after the foster care system.(4) Studies conducted in prisons have shown that over 50 percent of the inmates had spent some point of their life in the foster care or in the juvenile system.(5) The advertisements kids see around the holidays can help foster unrealistic expectations and lead to disappointment.(6) The basic domestic unit is the nuclear family household, sometimes also including an aged parent or a foster child.(7) Many of these campers have been in and out of the foster care system and are not quick to trust or accept love from a person until that person proves to be dependable.(8) While waiting, they volunteered to be put on a foster care emergency list.(9) We are becoming increasingly aware of this explosion of scholarship, and we want to do everything in our power to encourage and foster this development.(10) Last year, a national conference of adoptive parents was organised to deliberate on challenges of adoptive parenthood, how to raise a foster child, and so on.(11) Serena Allott talks to parents whose willingness to foster children ensures that the nest is never empty.(12) Call your state department of foster care and lend a hand.(13) Both support learners in articulating their knowledge and thus foster learning as a constructive process.(14) These, he said, are the fundamentals of the interactive participative learning environment that can foster an innovative culture in Ireland.(15) In our family, we took a Cambodian refugee as a foster daughter.(16) the teacher's task is to foster learning
(1) foster parents :: పెంచిన తలితండ్రులు
(2) foster care :: అనాధ బాలల సంరక్షణ
(3) foster home :: పెంపుడు గృహం
(4) foster family :: ఫోస్టర్ కుటుంబం
(5) foster mother :: పెంపుడు తల్లి
(6) foster father :: పెంపుడు తండ్రి
(7) foster son :: పెంపుడు కొడుకు
(8) foster brother :: పెంపుడు తమ్ముడు
(9) foster sister :: పెంపుడు సోదరి
1. surrogate ::
2. encourage ::
3. bring up ::
4. further ::
5. nurture ::
foster, fostered, fostering, fosters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So my child started moving
from one FOSTER family to the next,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: foster
Meaning and definitions of foster, translation in Telugu
language for foster with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of foster in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'foster'
What foster means in Telugu, foster meaning
in Telugu, foster
definition, examples and pronunciation
of foster in Telugu language.