Noun(1) a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed(2) someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
Verb(1) lose one's nerve
(1) He's a total freak who couldn't be careful to save his life.(2) In far western Queensland, a freak storm has turned the desert white overnight.(3) Last year's floods were a freak event that would be expected to happen only once in 300 years, he stressed.(4) I would hate to have to share my dorm room with someone who either thinks I'm some kind of freak or a lunatic.(5) This little beauty would make even the ultimate gadget freak purr with anticipation.(6) I know this places me somewhere between a freak and a weirdo, but there you have it.(7) I admit I am a fitness freak - back home in the UK, I row, run up mountains and do the triathlon, as well as paying my gym subscription and actually going!(8) Had I not grown used to odd behavior, I would have considered the guy a freak .(9) She quickly glanced at her appearance to make sure she didn't look like a freak or anything.(10) Webster's perennial dictionary defines fad as a hobby, freak , or a whim.(11) follow this way or that, as the freak takes you(12) Having publicly made such a declaration, one would inevitably be looked upon as a freak or lunatic by others, and one would be ostracized by the collective.(13) With him, she wouldn't be a strange, anti-social freak , but just a person.(14) Droughts, heat waves, floods, storms and freak weather events have already killed countless thousands of people worldwide and affected thousands more.(15) Instead, the documentary comes off as a portrait of a freak with some strange obsessions he's been able to make into a university career.(16) So, even if you weren't an LSD freak, you had to be careful about the sensitivity of the LSD freak next to you.
(1) freak show :: చాపల్య ప్రదర్శన
(2) control freak :: నియంత్రణ చాపల్యము
(3) fitness freak :: ఫిట్నెస్ ఫ్రీక్
(4) freak of nature :: ప్రకృతి ఫ్రీక్
(5) freak-out :: ఫ్రీక్
(6) speed freak :: వేగం ఫ్రీక్
(7) freak accident :: అసహజ ప్రమాదంలో
(8) health freak :: ఆరోగ్య చాపల్యము
1. unusual ::
2. aberration ::
3. anomaly ::
4. oddity ::
5. enthusiast ::
6. monster ::
7. junkie ::
8. go crazy ::
1. average ::
2. norm ::
3. normal ::
4. par ::
5. standard ::
freak, freaked, freaking, freakish, freaks, freaky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah. Howie's gonna FREAK out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
l just said that so Marie
wouldn't FREAK. Here.
Take a right here.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
don't FREAK out,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Freak about what?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
at the circus FREAK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: freak
Meaning and definitions of freak, translation in Telugu language for freak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of freak in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "freak"
What freak means in Telugu, freak meaning
in Telugu, freak definition, examples and pronunciation
of freak in Telugu language.