Noun(1) the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid(2) weather cold enough to cause freezing(3) an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement(4) fixing (of prices or wages etc
Verb(1) stop moving or become immobilized(2) change to ice(3) be cold(4) cause to freeze(5) stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it(6) be very cold, below the freezing point(7) change from a liquid to a solid when cold(8) prohibit the conversion or use of (assets(9) anesthetize by cold(10) suddenly behave coldly and formally
(1) Outside, without clothing and in my condition, I would freeze to death before I could get a mile.(2) While the Government has a freeze on public sector recruitment, it says it is willing to recruit frontline health staff depending on the resources available.(3) It would freeze assets and impose a travel ban on anyone identified as a suspect by the commission.(4) Magalios said news of the tuition freeze was a surprise, considering the tone of the meeting she had with Hedderson March 11.(5) A freeze set in on the 20th and 21st, and this made the higher ground particularly slippery and dangerous.(6) Let's get you inside before you freeze to death.(7) The meeting also approved a massive rise in council tax of more than 18.5 per cent - as well as a freeze on grants for arts and voluntary groups in the city.(8) She was right, he could very well freeze to death without a blanket tonight.(9) The railroad won an injunction to freeze Dringer's assets, halting his lucrative business.(10) In severe winters the pub can be cut off by drifting snow for days at a time and the beer has been known to freeze in the pipes!(11) The water may even freeze , producing frost on the inside surface of the window.(12) In the 2002 pay round, the company proposed a freeze on wages and cuts to conditions such as shift allowances and overtime rates.(13) Irish salmon fishermen are calling on the Minister to at least freeze quotas at the 2002 level whilst the current stock position is evaluated.(14) The chancellor said the first step could be to freeze up to Ôö¼├║1 billion of debts later this week owed by those countries hardest hit by the Boxing Day disaster.(15) Cases at two undisclosed hospitals in Scotland exposed possible flaws in venting systems used with the machines, which could disperse helium gas cold enough to freeze patients to death.(16) she came out with a revolver and told the boys to freeze
(1) to freeze :: స్తంభింపచేయడం
(2) freeze up :: స్తంభింపజేయండి
(3) brain freeze :: అయోమయంగా
(4) freeze out :: బయటకు స్తంభింప
(5) freeze to death :: మరణం స్తంభింప
(6) freeze over :: పైగా స్తంభింప
(7) quick-freeze :: శరవేగంతో ఫ్రీజ్
(8) freeze-dry :: ఫ్రీజ్-డ్రై
1. frost ::
2. halt ::
3. freezing ::
4. ice over ::
5. become frozen ::
6. be very cold ::
7. stop dead ::
8. fix ::
9. immobilize ::
10. freeze out ::
11. suspend ::
1. soften ::
freeze, freezes, freezing, unfreeze, unfreezes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
FREEZE your bra.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
and wept and felt the tears
FREEZE on their cheeks.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
And when he went to get it, lock
the door and let him FREEZE to death.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
Freeze all motor functions.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: freeze
Meaning and definitions of freeze, translation in Telugu
language for freeze with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of freeze in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'freeze'
What freeze means in Telugu, freeze meaning
in Telugu, freeze
definition, examples and pronunciation
of freeze in Telugu language.