Noun(1) any number of entities (members(2) (chemistry(3) a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
Verb(1) arrange into a group or groups(2) form a group or group together
(1) I now belong to my local drama group(2) many growers began to group together to form cooperatives(3) In aliphatic chemistry this is carried out as a substitution of a hydrogen atom in a group .(4) He also feared for the safety of other pupils when the boy ran towards a group leaving the class, on May 17 last year.(5) The album opens with the group 's trademark sound in full effect.(6) He was the first to give a proof that the Galois group is closed under multiplication.(7) Robert is joined by Vincent Courtois on cello and Cyril Atef on drums in a chamber jazz group of the highest order.(8) I've always been a fan of the guitarists in the group(9) we group them into species merely as a convenience(10) This is the third year we have gathered together a group of friends to meet at Burke's Canoes in Forestville.(11) a group of badgers(12) However, the club have been very naive in allowing large numbers of away fans to group together.(13) group scheme(14) I used to take yoga classes, and group fitness classes, but that has fallen by the way side for the moment.(15) the workers formed a new group(16) Well ya gotta hand it to this super group for hammering together a release to be proud of.
(1) ethnic group :: సాంప్రదాయిక సంఘం
(2) focus group :: అభికేంద్ర సమూహం
(3) target group :: లక్ష్యం సమూహం
(4) group work :: సముహ పని
(5) group leader :: సమూహం నాయకుడు
(6) age group :: వయో వర్గం
(7) a group :: ఒక గుంపు
(8) blood group :: రక్తపు గ్రూపు
(9) pressure group :: ఒత్తిడి సమూహం
(10) pop group :: పాప్ గ్రూప్
1. category ::
2. crowd ::
3. faction ::
4. association ::
5. cluster ::
6. band ::
7. radical ::
8. grouping ::
9. categorize ::
10. place ::
11. unite ::
12. aggroup ::
group, grouped, grouper, groupers, grouping, groupings, groups, groupware, subgroup, subgroups
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
...to a homogenous GROUP, your responses
to the questionnaire were truly disturbing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
and a little birdie told me
he's in the placebo GROUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
...to see me in the context
of her social GROUP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Hey, four days is four days.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: group
Meaning and definitions of group, translation in Telugu
language for group with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of group in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'group'
What group means in Telugu, group meaning
in Telugu, group
definition, examples and pronunciation
of group in Telugu language.