అంతర్గతమైన, సంస్థ సభ్యులకు సంభందించిన
Adjective(1) happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface(2) occurring within an institution or community(3) inside the country(4) located inward(5) innermost or essential
(1) internal bleeding(2) UN agencies have to balance universal human rights with the principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of member states.(3) It's times when I feel myself really start to get down that I know I need to read a book and get my mind off the internal conflict.(4) It is best suited to businesses that need the special capabilities of an internal digital telephone system.(5) For Smith, then, nature becomes internal to capitalism in such a way that the very distinction implied by using these terms is eroded and undermined.(6) Some works are so broad in scope, so inclusive, even of contradictions internal to themselves, that they can be used to justify almost anything.(7) Our observation may be employed either about external sensible objects, or about the internal operations of our minds.(8) The sources of behavior are external (in the environment), not internal (in the mind).(9) The external and internal dividing walls are the only substantial structural elements remaining in the fire damaged section of the building.(10) A peptic ulcer is a sore in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. Left untreated, a peptic ulcer can cause internal bleeding.(11) Decolonization was nearly complete so most insurgencies were internal struggles rather than wars of national liberation.(12) People who are aware of their internal body state apparently experience more anxiety and other negative emotions in daily life.(13) This is where I personally so often experience an internal tension.(14) Here you have it neat and vibrantly loud - and confected from concepts internal to the celluloid world.(15) In natural beauty, the beauty is external to the thought; in art the beauty is internal to the work.(16) They embody movement and the movement seems to be as much internal to the landscape as in the animals.
(1) internal audit :: అంతర్గత తనిఖీ
(2) internal rate of return :: ఇంటర్నల్ రేట్ అఫ్ రిటర్న్
(3) internal affairs :: అంతర్గత వ్యవహారాల
(4) internal control :: అంతర్గత నియంత్రణ
(5) internal organs :: అంతర్గత అవయవాలు
(6) internal storage :: అంతర్గత నిల్వ
(7) internal memory :: అంతర్గత జ్ఞాపక శక్తి
(8) internal organ :: అంతర్గత అవయవ
(9) internal medicine :: అంతర్గత ఆరోగ్య మందులు
(10) internal auditor :: అంతర్గత తనిఖీదారు
1. inner ::
2. domestic ::
3. mental ::
4. national ::
1. exterior ::
2. external ::
3. outer ::
4. outside ::
5. outward ::
internal, internalization, internalize, internalizes, internally, internals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
creating a pair
of INTERNAL connecting rods,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
...and the result
was an INTERNAL blitzkrieg...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
I'm plagued by an INTERNAL struggle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
According to the head of INTERNAL medicine
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: internal
Meaning and definitions of internal, translation in Telugu language for internal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of internal in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "internal"
What internal means in Telugu, internal meaning in Telugu, internal definition, examples and pronunciation of internal in Telugu language.