అసూయ, జాగ్రత్తగా పరిశీలిస్తున్న
Adjective(1) showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages(2) suspicious or unduly suspicious or fearful of being displaced by a rival
(1) She said they were jealous of her genius and resented her because she was a woman.(2) In Hebrews we also meet the strong protests of the jealous God, who is intolerant of rivals with a holy intolerance.(3) Despite being backstabbers and fiercely jealous of each other, I think of writers as an international guild.(4) People who are envious or jealous seem to be in a perpetual state of suffering and anguish.(5) We are trying to put an entertaining team on the park, and some people are jealous of that.(6) The religious justification derives from the ban on graven images, common to the jealous God of the Old Testament and to Allah.(7) Over three quarters reported that their dating partners did something to make them jealous .(8) His house is huge and his dogs were so happy and friendly when I arrived, but now the oldest seems jealous of the attention he is giving me.(9) We each seek our own advantage, competing and exploiting as necessary; jealous of the success of others and determined to hold on to what we think of as ours.(10) I'm insanely jealous of people who have imaginations.(11) I also posed a question to him: If the Christian God was supposed to be a god of love, then why is he a jealous god?(12) The Soviet Union had better technology and more money to spend on it than America, and that made the Americans jealous , even envious.(13) By our very nature, we are selfish, jealous , envious, stricken with strife, and sometimes downright rebellious.(14) Milton had become too rational and believed in a fiery jealous God rather than the forgiving Holy Spirit.(15) My personal view, admittedly pretty neurotic, is that the politician is jealous of hardworking people who can manage to have a good time.(16) She had dark brown hair and bright green eyes, I was also jealous of.
(1) be jealous :: అసూయ కలుగు
(2) jealous of :: అసూయతో
(3) pangs of jealous :: ఈర్ష్య దుఃఖానికి నిజంగా
(4) jealous man :: అసూయ మనిషి
(5) jealous character :: ఈర్ష్య పాత్ర
1. envious ::
2. suspicious ::
4. green-eyed ::
jealous, jealousies, jealously, jealousy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I was JEALOUS, angry
and new to Twitter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
She's JEALOUS because Lady Crane is better.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Heh, JEALOUSy? What do I have
to be JEALOUS of?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
- Really? You're JEALOUS of us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: jealous
Meaning and definitions of jealous, translation in Telugu language for jealous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jealous in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "jealous"
What jealous means in Telugu, jealous meaning in Telugu, jealous definition, examples and pronunciation of jealous in Telugu language.