అన్నిటిలో చిన్నది, చాలా చిన్నదైన
Noun(1) something that is of no importance
Adjective(1) the superlative of `little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree(2) limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent, or small(3) (quantifier used with mass nouns, with `a'(4) (of children and animals(5) (informal, or small(6) (of a voice(7) low in stature; not tall(8) lowercase(9) small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) not much
(1) The most virtuous of mothers can be putty in the hands of the least virtuous of sons.(2) they have the least chance of survival(3) Surprisingly, Freddie came out as the least bizarre of all of us on this, as what you see tends to be what you get with her.(4) there's not the least chance of her coming back(5) she spends the least amount of time in the office(6) he's not the least worried about it(7) it happens when you least expect it(8) As the drivers of old bangers are the least able to afford to invest heavily in a new car, this policy seems unfair.(9) the course is not in the least bit boring(10) nobody knew what was going on, least of all the audience(11) Thomson's theorem states that electrically charged particles arrange themselves so as to have the least energy.(12) I don't feel the least bit of attachment to him(13) money is the least of his worries(14) it's the least important subject(15) The Indian samosa is the lone vegetarian offering, and the least messy to eat on the go.(16) This was, and still is, one of the least known of the wartime special regiments.
(1) at least :: కనీసం
(2) last but not least :: చివరిది కానీ
(3) the least :: కనీసం
(4) for at least :: వద్ద కనీసం
(5) at the very least :: చాలా కనీసం
(6) not least :: తక్కువ కాదు
(7) not in the least :: కనీసం లో
(8) last but not the least :: చివరిది కానీ
(9) but at least :: అయినా కనీసం
(10) to say the least :: కనీసం చెప్పటానికి
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I see you have
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
How is he? At LEAST tell me that.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
but at LEAST he's upset.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Fine. Can I at LEAST
play a game with them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
A Dothraki wedding without at LEAST
three deaths is considered a dull affair.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: least
Meaning and definitions of least, translation in Telugu language for least with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of least in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "least"
What least means in Telugu, least meaning in Telugu, least definition, examples and pronunciation of least in Telugu language.