Adjective(1) characteristic of a mother(2) relating to or derived from one's mother(3) relating to or characteristic of or befitting a parent(4) related on the mother's side
(1) Adjustment for maternal age did not alter the results.(2) My parents had divorced but my maternal family was very religious.(3) What distinguishes his recent work is an almost maternal sympathy for the perverseness of the human animal - and the twists in its fate.(4) He said the greatest lesson he learned from his maternal grandfather was the support he offered grieving families.(5) Untreated maternal depression, on the other hand, may have an adverse effect on development.(6) There are both affective and cognitive components to maternal satisfaction.(7) And he knows that my dog and cat are not a substitute for maternal love.(8) First is the inherent colinearity between maternal smoking in pregnancy and childhood.(9) We know of no study of mood disorders in children that has examined maternal drinking during pregnancy.(10) Next in line is the maternal grandfather but, says the study, only because he's living with the grandmother.(11) I just am concerned with letting her bond with her maternal side of the family.(12) Nowhere is this truer than in evaluating the impact of maternal exposures in pregnancy that may affect health of the fetus in later life.(13) Researchers are at a loss to explain the link between maternal depression and childhood aggression.(14) I have gone to the trouble to make peace with my father and the rest of our family including my maternal grandfather before he died.(15) The necessity of maternal care to offspring survival is the topic of Chapter Two.(16) When test results are negative, it may help reduce maternal anxiety earlier.
(1) maternal uncle :: మేనమామ
(2) maternal grandmother :: అమ్మమ్మ
(3) maternal grandfather :: తాతయ్య
(4) maternal aunt :: తల్లి అత్త
(5) maternal love :: తల్లి ప్రేమ
(6) maternal mortality :: ప్రసూతి మరణాలలో
(7) maternal grandparents :: మాతామహులు
(8) maternal leave :: తల్లి సెలవు
(9) maternal instinct :: తల్లి స్వభావం
(10) maternal mortality rate :: ప్రసూతి మరణాల రేటు
1. motherly ::
2. on one's mother's side ::
ఒకరి తల్లి వైపు
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All you did was offer
MATERNAL care and affection,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: maternal
Meaning and definitions of maternal, translation in Telugu language for maternal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of maternal in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "maternal"
What maternal means in Telugu, maternal meaning in Telugu, maternal definition, examples and pronunciation of maternal in Telugu language.