Noun(1) the main means of mass communication (especially television, radio, newspapers, and the Internet) regarded collectively.(2) an intermediate layer, especially in the wall of a blood vessel.(3) a voiced unaspirated stop; (in Greek) a voiced stop.(4) an ancient region of Asia, southwest of the Caspian Sea, corresponding approximately to present-day Azerbaijan, northwestern Iran, and northeastern Iraq.(5) an agency or means of doing something.(6) the intervening substance through which impressions are conveyed to the senses or a force acts on objects at a distance.(7) a particular form of storage for digitized information, such as magnetic tape or discs.(8) a liquid (e.g., oil or water) with which pigments are mixed to make paint.(9) a person claiming to be in contact with the spirits of the dead and to communicate between the dead and the living.(10) the middle quality or state between two extremes; a reasonable balance.
(1) However, in my opinion, the main responsibility of the media is to tell the truth.(2) Of course, the most extreme views tend to make the best headlines, so they get all the media and public attention.(3) It is in this regard that the media in Bulgaria has a vital role to play.(4) The role of medical journals and the media should not be ignored in that debate.(5) the campaign won media attention(6) It is often only the big, single-issue campaigns that capture the media 's attention and excite the public.(7) Even a minor fall in house prices is nowadays regarded as a signal for mass panic by the media .(8) Within days a wave of criticism was unleashed in the international media .(9) Alternatively, thickness of the carotid intima and media may be measured by using ultrasound.(10) The health minister has been particularly prominent in the media in this regard.(11) The media barrage brought public attention, and led more people to become fans.(12) The international media has taken its eye off Zimbabwe, yet the suffering of its people has in no way abated.(13) This sheet was placed around a tubular support to produce the media of the vessel.(14) It all depends on confidence and what publicity the media gives to the market.(15) It sparked a massive media appeal to find bone marrow donors for the four youngsters.(16) Interest in the games has been fuelled by the huge exposure in the media , particularly on television.
(1) medium :: మీడియం
(2) social media :: సాంఘిక ప్రసార మాధ్యమం
(3) media type :: మీడియా రకం
(4) media coverage :: ప్రసార వార్తసేకరణ
(5) print media :: ప్రింట్ మీడియా
(6) news media :: న్యూస్ మీడియా
(7) media outlet :: మీడియా అవుట్లెట్
(8) new media :: కొత్త మీడియా
(9) digital media :: డిజిటల్ మీడియా
(10) electronic media :: ఎలక్ట్రానిక్ మీడియా
(11) advertising media :: ప్రకటనలు మీడియా
1. the press ::
media, medias, mediation
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
-All digital MEDIA.
-Those secrets are fake.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
and then post it
on social MEDIA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
They planned it all out
on social MEDIA and WhatsApp groups.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: media
Meaning and definitions of media, translation in Telugu
language for media with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of media in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'media'
What media means in Telugu, media meaning
in Telugu, media
definition, examples and pronunciation
of media in Telugu language.