(1) Ottawa has shown it has considered the question about the neighbourhood surrounding Iraq no more than it has given any thought to the question inside Iraq.(2) Wait a while and a map of west London will open up showing the precise location of the shot and all the other photos taken in the surrounding neighbourhood .(3) As well, family units sit within a neighbourhood and wider community of other families that identify with a common cause, that of a decent life with those we love.(4) Social interactions based on neighbourhood have been deteriorating for decades - particularly in highly transitory urban areas.(5) The neighbourhood surrounding the Medical Academy was the biggest surprise as transactions there were few.(6) he was reluctant to leave the neighbourhood of London(7) the importance of neighbourhood to old people(8) Day-to-day life is, for the most part, life lived within a particular neighbourhood , set of neighbourhoods, city, or urban region.(9) Both sets of protagonists are torn between the American Dream of fame and fortune and the more comfortable pull to stay true to your station in life and neighbourhood .(10) she lived in a wealthy neighbourhood of Boston(11) he was reluctant to leave the neighborhood of Butte(12) The Chinese nationals were arrested in subsequent police raids in a wealthy neighborhood of Quezon City near the drug laboratory, it said.(13) Their role will be complementary to police officers, but the main aim is to offer a reassurance to the public and tackle the kind of anti-social behaviour that is dragging down so many neighbourhoods , towns and cities.(14) A few years later in 1914 Hausdorff defined neighbourhoods by four axioms so again there were no metric considerations.(15) These towns, like neighborhoods in large cities, may be homogeneous; however, the states are not.(16) Could you talk a bit about the role of community arts in the community - the neighborhood or the city as a whole?
(1) in the neighborhood :: ఇరుగు పొరుగు
(2) neighborhood watch :: పొరుగు వాచ్
1. district ::
2. vicinity ::
3. region ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You see, I was
in the NEIGHBOURHOOD, and...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
- At least, higher than here.
- Walt, this is a good NEIGHBOURHOOD.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
His NEIGHBOURHOOD, his home town,
I don’t know,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
No, I was just in the NEIGHBOURHOOD,
so I thought I'd drop by and say hello.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: neighbourhood
Meaning and definitions of neighbourhood, translation in Telugu
language for neighbourhood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neighbourhood in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'neighbourhood'
What neighbourhood means in Telugu, neighbourhood meaning
in Telugu, neighbourhood
definition, examples and pronunciation
of neighbourhood in Telugu language.