Noun(1) one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
Adjective(1) having no personal preference(2) having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive(3) not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest(4) possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics(5) having no hue(6) lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics(7) having no net electric charge
(1) President Museveni of Uganda did not attend although Uganda did send a delegation, whilst Rwanda refused to take part, claiming that Zambia was no longer neutral in the conflict.(2) In the interest of fairness, Munster Finals should be on neutral ground but once again the Munster Council showed its downright craziness by not fixing the match for Cork.(3) Samuel looked down at Lisa knowing what she was doing but he chose to keep his facial features neutral .(4) Most people either are neutral or side with Randy.(5) Every splash of white or neutral is anchored by a dose of black.(6) Some boxes will have two bus bars, one for the ground wire, one for the neutral .(7) For them the quality and standard of the game is a side issue that is of importance only to the neutral supporters.(8) Pibulsongkram realised the Japanese were not about to let Thailand remain neutral in the conflict and it was either join or be occupied as a defeated power.(9) Colour fidelity is also excellent, and there are beautiful examples of the reds of Roman uniforms contrasted against neutral backgrounds and blue skies.(10) In a twist of almost malicious irony, his home was the closest they had to neutral ground.(11) If the comment helps the paper, or even if it is neutral , in my opinion, it is best to comply with the suggestion.(12) Such was the parity between the two teams that when they met on neutral ground in the inaugural Rugby World Cup in New Zealand in 1987 that the result could only be a draw.(13) He hurriedly moved the gear in neutral and tried the emergency brake.(14) Since the 1960s, with few exceptions, on the greatest questions of good and evil, the Left has either been neutral toward or actively supported evil.(15) Members of the public can speak to a police officer on neutral ground in the supermarket's entrance area or, if they would like some privacy, in an adjoining office.(16) Territories were well-demarcated, but the boys respected the churchyard as neutral ground.
(1) neutral zone :: తటస్థ జోన్
(2) neutral position :: తటస్థంగా
(3) neutral wire :: తటస్థ వైర్
(4) neutral axis :: తటస్థ అక్షం
1. impartial ::
2. unaligned ::
3. inoffensive ::
4. pale ::
5. impersonal ::
6. achromatic ::
7. indifferent ::
8. electroneutral ::
neutral, neutralism, neutralist, neutralists, neutrality, neutralization, neutralize, neutralizes, neutrally, neutrals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, if this experiment is going to
be valid, I suggest a NEUTRAL environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Nothing's going on.
Neutral zone is quiet.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
Aluminum cones, so they're
really, really, like, sonically NEUTRAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
if we should have met him
at a NEUTRAL location.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: neutral
Meaning and definitions of neutral, translation in Telugu
language for neutral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neutral in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'neutral'
What neutral means in Telugu, neutral meaning
in Telugu, neutral
definition, examples and pronunciation
of neutral in Telugu language.