Noun(1) an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
Adjective(1) confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy(2) concerning things deeply private and personal(3) concerning one person exclusively(4) not expressed, or private
(1) Here we take a look at nursery schools in the state and private education systems, as well as community projects run by other parents.(2) In February two Scots were jailed for a total of ten years in France after they were caught using a private plane to smuggle drugs into Scotland.(3) If you're in a private place, it's a different story - but is still covered by existing law.(4) Meanwhile the other part of their Party wants to change our NHS for a system of compulsory private medical insurance.(5) My mom chooses to be more private , and she lives in the western part of the United States.(6) So I take all sorts of planes, from private jet to EasyJet.(7) Just at obscenity, the same place where the line is drawn with regard to sales for private viewing?(8) In fact, the Army private did get to see his father in uniform - and in action, though it was ever so brief.(9) It went from private feelings of bitterness into a tidal wave of protest that forced its way into the mainstream.(10) A Fender Stratocaster played by Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock is believed to have sold for much more but that was in a private sale.(11) Still, it was more anger and private anguish than surprise that made her turn to look at him sharply.(12) All cabins with full private facilities, including air conditioning(13) You might also want to designate a quiet, private space where you can dim the lights and play your favorite relaxing music.(14) Sligo was shocked by the last week's private sale of Lissedell House.(15) However, the reason is intensely private : I choose to protect my melancholy object by not naming it publicly.(16) He assures me this is one of the safest private planes ever built.
(1) private school :: ప్రైవేట్ పాఠశాల
(2) in private :: వ్యక్తిగతంగా
(3) private property :: ప్రైవేట్ ఆస్తి
(4) private company :: ప్రైవేట్ సంస్థ
(5) private life :: వ్యక్తిగత జీవితం
(6) private practice :: ప్రైవేట్ సాధన
(7) private equity :: ప్రైవేట్ ఈక్విటీ
(8) private room :: ఏకాంతమైన గది
(9) private label :: ప్రైవేట్ లేబుల్
1. personal ::
2. confidential ::
3. intimate ::
4. reserved ::
5. secluded ::
6. undisturbed ::
7. unofficial ::
8. independent ::
9. secret ::
10. individual ::
11. private soldier ::
12. buck private ::
1. common ::
2. open ::
3. public ::
private, privately, privates
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, when your PRIVATE parts
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
"Private and Confidential".
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
No, they're PRIVATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Logan, this is
a PRIVATE demonstration.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: private
Meaning and definitions of private, translation in Telugu language for private with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of private in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "private"
What private means in Telugu, private meaning in Telugu, private definition, examples and pronunciation of private in Telugu language.