Noun(1) commodities offered for sale(2) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process(3) a quantity obtained by multiplication(4) a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction(5) a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances(6) the set of elements common to two or more sets
(1) They succeeded by manufacturing commercially viable product that people found beneficial to their lives.(2) Can we expect more focus on British product from the Mountain View firm?(3) The ball sailed a mile over and the outrage that followed was the product of Novo's team-mates hollering at him.(4) My culture is entirely a product of the influences of my environment, and the society in which I have grown up, Canada.(5) The real way they make profit is to move product .(6) Robert Morgan is now vice president of sales, marketing and product development.(7) Unlike in the earlier experiments, the team recorded gamma rays, a revealing product of fusion reactions.(8) Her character was a product of the romantic age, as were his family and friends.(9) product of the 2 inside terms(10) The product of this reaction is drastically lower in energy, and thus, more stable, than the reactant.(11) he's a product of the Irish-medium school system(12) There are many factors which influence the product that we call news.(13) In the camera was a polished pewter plate coated with a petroleum product called bitumen of Judea.(14) The object of the product sales via the net is aimed at initially helping to break even and somewhere down the track we might even make a profit.(15) The goal may have been the product of judgment followed by luck.(16) The attackers were a product of a sociopolitical situation shaped in a large part by their religion.
(1) gross domestic product :: స్థూల దేశీయ ఉత్పత్తి
(2) dairy product :: పాల ఉత్పత్తి
(3) by-product :: -ఉత్పత్తిగా
(4) product manager :: ఉత్పత్తి మేనేజర్
(5) product development :: ఉత్పత్తుల అభివృద్ధి
(6) product line :: ఉత్పత్తి లైన్
(7) gross national product :: స్థూల జాతీయ ఉత్పత్తి
(8) product key :: ఉత్పత్తి కీ
(9) waste product :: పనికిరాని పదార్థం
(10) product placement :: ఉత్పత్తి ప్లేస్మెంట్
1. artifact ::
2. result ::
3. intersection ::
4. production ::
5. merchandise ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, about the PRODUCT,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
He's a PRODUCT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Somebody who treats your PRODUCT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
and I was delighted to learn that
their chief agricultural PRODUCT is sod.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
He compared Sheldon to a disposable
feminine cleansing PRODUCT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: product
Meaning and definitions of product, translation in Telugu language for product with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of product in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "product"
What product means in Telugu, product meaning
in Telugu, product definition, examples and pronunciation
of product in Telugu language.