Noun(1) the chance to speak
Verb(1) express in words(2) report or maintain(3) express a supposition(4) have or contain a certain wording or form(5) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(6) speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way(7) communicate or express nonverbally(8) utter aloud(9) state as one's opinion or judgement; declare(10) recite or repeat a fixed text(11) indicate
(1) all I can say for him is that he's a better writer than some(2) Even though the liner notes may say otherwise, very few of the songs feature him alone.(3) it doesn't say where he was born(4) This scheme lends itself to the use of coins as scoring tokens; say , a nickel per point perhaps.(5) the assessor will have a say in how the money is spent(6) Viewers who want to have their say or put a question to the studio guests can call in.(7) The Garda press office said the Garda authorities had no say in deciding where the case was to be dealt with.(8) She was just happy to have the last say after another round of arguing with Matt.(9) Can you also explain why Industry has a say in policy development.(10) How will dollarized nations react to a U.S. monetary policy over which they have no say ?(11) Cameron had to say his speech in front of the class and he basically freaked out.(12) You probably don't think so right now but getting to have your say with your Dad will make you feel better in the long run.(13) the voters are entitled to have their say on the treaty(14) That means readers have less two months to have their say on which hotels in the region are the best.(15) Real partnership means all participants benefit and all have a say in developments.(16) Ask an average person in Mumbai their opinion on this issue, and they are likely to say that it is a non-issue.
(1) say something :: ఏదైనా చెప్పు
(2) you say :: మీరు చెప్పే
(3) say goodbye :: వీడ్కోలు
(4) say hello :: హలో చెప్పండి
(5) they say :: వాళ్ళు చెప్తారు
(6) that is to say :: చెప్పటడానికి
(7) nothing to say :: చెప్పటానికి ఏమిలేదు
(8) say no more :: ఇంకేంచెప్పకు
(9) say again :: మళ్ళీ చెప్పే
1. chance to speak ::
2. influence ::
3. speak ::
4. declare ::
5. claim ::
6. express ::
7. recite ::
8. indicate ::
9. estimate ::
10. suppose ::
11. allege ::
12. enounce ::
13. tell ::
14. order ::
15. read ::
saar, say, says, unsay, unsays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We SAY our vows in front
of the High Septon.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
You know, some people
might SAY that it's great
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
I would never SAY a thing.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
But I SAY we ditch Akane
and make a run for Snow Lake.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
SAY anything about her. Ever.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: say
Meaning and definitions of say, translation in Telugu
language for say with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of say in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'say'
What say means in Telugu, say meaning
in Telugu, say
definition, examples and pronunciation
of say in Telugu language.