Noun(1) sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events(2) a sudden attack of fear
Verb(1) cause fear in(2) cause to lose courage
(1) As they travelled down to the place where the car was meant to be, Amy couldn't help but feel incredibly scared and nervous.(2) I think sometimes people get scared and defensive if they don't understand something.(3) I can't remember when I first started getting scared of going to the dentist.(4) Either he's scared of being caught lying, or he feels very comfortable with truth.(5) I was kind of scared he'd attack me, and I'm deathly shy around adults I don't know.(6) You may be perfectly fine, but Mom's scared to death.(7) She had a really scared look on her face.(8) Many on-lookers at the bar and on the dance floor stopped to look at the scene with scared eyes.(9) She was not scared of heights, either.(10) Hazel nodded, a bit scared of what was going on.(11) I cannot speak for him, but I was still scared stiff.(12) I think in a lot of hip hop these days people are kind of scared to venture out and do different things.(13) Scarlett just stood beside me, watching all the other scared freshman pile into the gym.(14) The first thing I told her was to make sure that her parents knew but she said no because she was too scared .(15) I'm telling you this because I am struggling to understand why my new sales team seem so scared of me.(16) I knew where he was, and I was worried and scared that it would be too much for him.
(1) scare off :: భయపెట్టేందుకు
(2) scare away :: భయపెట్టి పారద్రోలు
(3) scare tactics :: బెదరింపు వ్యూహాలు
(4) bomb scare :: బాంబు బెదరింపు
(5) scare up :: అప్ భయ
1. fright ::
2. panic ::
3. panic attack ::
4. frighten ::
5. frighten away ::
6. affright ::
scare, scared, scares, scaring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For a big, hard man,
you SCARE easy.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Hey, you don't think I'm pretty enough
to SCARE your girlfriend?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
The goal is to bring customers in,
not SCARE them away, so...
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
We threw a real SCARE into her.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
You know, you really
gave us a SCARE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: scare
Meaning and definitions of scare, translation in Telugu
language for scare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scare in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'scare'
What scare means in Telugu, scare meaning
in Telugu, scare
definition, examples and pronunciation
of scare in Telugu language.