(1) I can't remember when I first started getting scared of going to the dentist.(2) I cannot speak for him, but I was still scared stiff.(3) You may be perfectly fine, but Mom's scared to death.(4) I knew where he was, and I was worried and scared that it would be too much for him.(5) I'm telling you this because I am struggling to understand why my new sales team seem so scared of me.(6) I think in a lot of hip hop these days people are kind of scared to venture out and do different things.(7) Either he's scared of being caught lying, or he feels very comfortable with truth.(8) The first thing I told her was to make sure that her parents knew but she said no because she was too scared .(9) Many on-lookers at the bar and on the dance floor stopped to look at the scene with scared eyes.(10) He continued down the path, wondering what the rumbling meant and why people were so scared of it.(11) I was kind of scared he'd attack me, and I'm deathly shy around adults I don't know.(12) Hazel nodded, a bit scared of what was going on.(13) She was not scared of heights, either.(14) I think sometimes people get scared and defensive if they don't understand something.(15) She had a really scared look on her face.(16) Scarlett just stood beside me, watching all the other scared freshman pile into the gym.
(1) scare :: భయ పెట్టు
(2) be scared :: భయపడ్డాను
(3) get scared :: భయపడడం
(4) scared stiff :: భయపడ్డాను గట్టి
(5) be scared of :: యొక్క భయపడ్డాను
(6) scared face :: భయపడ్డాను ముఖం
(7) scared away :: భయపడ్డాను దూరంగా
(8) be scared to death :: మరణం భయపడ్డాను
1. frightened ::
2. afraid ::
3. fearful ::
5. nervous ::
7. alarmed ::
18. scared stiff ::
20. scared witless ::
23. in a cold sweat ::
ఒక చల్లని చెమట లో
26. scared shitless ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're SCARED, I'm SCARED.
But it doesn't make me not want to do it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
I have a big decision to make,
and I'm SCARED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
When I left India for America,
I was never more SCARED in my life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
It's okay. I'm trying to force myself
to do things that make me SCARED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Did I seem SCARED the other day?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: scared
Meaning and definitions of scared, translation in Telugu
language for scared with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scared in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'scared'
What scared means in Telugu, scared meaning
in Telugu, scared
definition, examples and pronunciation
of scared in Telugu language.