గొరుగుట, క్షౌరము చేయుట
Noun(1) the act of removing hair with a razor
Verb(1) remove body hair with a razor(2) cut closely(3) cut the price of(4) cut or remove with or as if with a plane(5) make shavings of or reduce to shavings(6) touch the surface of lightly
(1) I thought the barber might misunderstand me and shave me back to the Ching Dynasty.(2) Maybe I'll just shave on days when I'm going to see Marianne.(3) However, I opted to shave all of my hair on this occasion.(4) Market forces would have led carriers to tighten security and shave waiting time to lure back passengers.(5) professional male swimmers shave off their body hair(6) He had longish brown hair and looked like he hadn't had a shave in weeks.(7) If he'd just shave 20 minutes off his movies, he'd have a joyous, more focused audience walking out of the theatre.(8) Will better skis, more expensive wax or an extra helping of spaghetti help me shave a few minutes off last year's time?(9) Further work now underway is expected to shave another 25 percent of the bulk and mass.(10) Rather than stand in awe of his suppressed and frustrated creative forces I'm more inclined to tell him, sharply, to have a shower and a shave and put some clean clothes on, for goodness sake.(11) Half of the local authority buildings are leased, and the new building would shave a significant amount off its spending on rent.(12) He said: ├ö├ç├┐The only way to remove the evidence is to shave all body hair.├ö├ç├û(13) The blade will glide over your scalp, giving you one great shave .(14) Cecilia leaned over and picked up a razor and started to shave her legs while the conditioner settled into her hair.(15) Grate or shave the chocolate so that the pieces are small and thin enough to melt quickly.(16) It will hold moisture on the leg longer and provide a very smooth shave .
(1) to shave :: గీసుకోవటానికి
(2) shave off :: క్షవరం
(3) close shave :: దగ్గరి గొరుగుట
(4) a close shave :: ఒక దగ్గరి గొరుగుట
(5) have a shave :: పైపైన కలిగి
1. shaving ::
3. plane ::
4. reduce ::
5. graze ::
6. knock off ::
shave, shaved, shaves, shaving, shavings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could SHAVE a spider's arse if I wanted to.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
They told me what percentage
of my face to SHAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
A nice close SHAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Spoken like a man
who has never had to SHAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Oh, really? Okay. Well, would a baby
have to SHAVE once every 11 days?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Telugu Dictionary: shave
Meaning and definitions of shave, translation in Telugu language for shave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shave in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shave"
What shave means in Telugu, shave meaning in Telugu, shave definition, examples and pronunciation of shave in Telugu language.