Adjective(1) lacking neatness or order(2) wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material(3) (of soil(4) not fitting closely; hanging loosely(5) excessively or abnormally emotional(6) marked by great carelessness
(1) But his barbecued pork chow is a great big sloppy yummy concoction.(2) Meticulous on the one hand, but unbelievably sloppy and careless on the other.(3) Either way, it's entertaining, even though Blumenthal is sometimes sloppy with his facts.(4) I was in my sloppy clothes that I wear at home only.(5) Sharp lawyers dress very sharp, and their shoes always shine, while sloppy lawyers dress accordingly and their shoes are usually in a mess as well.(6) Her long hair was pulled back, and she wore a sloppy sweatshirt over clashing baggy sweatpants.(7) Retreating to the mud slope, we set to work with the sloppy mud.(8) Yesterday was the first time I've ever seen Kris wear shorts and a tank top, because he usually just isn't that sloppy .(9) It's true that people get signed on the strength of some pretty ropey demos but you have to think about why you would want to expend the effort of being in a band and then showcase your sound in such a sloppy careless way.(10) This point was well made when the woman next to me spilt some of her sloppy pasta sauce on to the floor and it almost hit me.(11) The point here is to challenge the media's effort to turn Judge Jones into something he's not in order to defend a biased and sloppy ruling.(12) If the love of God were as sloppy and sentimental and subjective as our own, we could never count on him to be consistent in anything.(13) She said: ├ö├ç├┐He knew what he wanted and it was not sloppy , soft food, but it was explained to him that he had been put on it for his own good.├ö├ç├û(14) There are too many amateurs out there writing sloppy code.(15) He had even managed to make the school uniform look sloppy .(16) I was going to write about a couple of more films tonight, but I'm fading fast and my prose is getting a little sloppy and sentimental.
(1) sloppy work :: అలసత్వము పని
(2) sloppy joe :: అలసత్వము జో
(3) sloppy person :: అలసత్వము వ్యక్తి
1. careless ::
2. baggy ::
3. runny ::
4. sentimental ::
5. slipshod ::
6. muddy ::
7. overemotional ::
1. dapper ::
2. dashing ::
3. sharp ::
4. smart ::
5. spruce ::
slopped, sloppily, slopping, sloppy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And that's the kind
of SLOPPY costuming...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
You got SLOPPY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Joe may be SLOPPY but Sheldon's not.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
are gettin' SLOPPY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
- Her research methodology is SLOPPY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: sloppy
Meaning and definitions of sloppy, translation in Telugu language for sloppy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sloppy in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sloppy"
What sloppy means in Telugu, sloppy meaning in Telugu, sloppy definition, examples and pronunciation of sloppy in Telugu language.