- సమయంసమయం ముగిసిందికలకాలంసార్లుటైమింగ్
Noun(1) an instance or single occasion for some event(2) a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something(3) an indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities(4) a suitable moment(5) the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past(6) a person's experience on a particular occasion(7) a reading of a point in time as given by a clock(8) the fourth coordinate that is required (along with three spatial dimensions(9) rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration(10) the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
Verb(1) measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time(2) assign a time for an activity or event(3) set the speed, duration, or execution of(4) regulate or set the time of(5) adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
(1) As you read this article, 15,000 destitute dads are spending time behind bars.(2) he seemed old before his time(3) most of my time(4) at the time of Galileo(5) Klose's final goal came just seven minutes from time .(6) I've had a lot of free time over the past few days and I've been doing a lot of reading.(7) If God timelessly exists he is neither earlier nor later nor simultaneous with any event of time .(8) during class time(9) So many things could happen in such a short space of time and yet the whole day lay before her.(10) Hartley has every right to be upbeat and optimistic about his life at the present time .(11) in a set time(12) The time was nine-fifteen. Time to turn out the lights.(13) he scored five minutes from time(14) For a time , the courts were tolerant of this aggressive litigation, but some landmark legal judgments in the last month have effectively stalled this.(15) the landlord called time(16) The Fair Labor Standards Act has no requirement for double time pay.
(1) once upon a time :: ఒకానొకప్పుడు
(2) on time :: సమయానికి
(3) one more time :: మరొకసారి
(4) at the same time :: అదే సమయంలో
(5) next time :: మరల ఇంకెప్పుడైనా
(6) every time :: ప్రతిసారి
(7) over time :: కాలక్రమేణా
(8) all the time :: అన్ని వేళలా
(9) free time :: ఖాళీ సమయం
1. hour ::
2. moment ::
3. while ::
4. era ::
5. lifetime ::
6. heyday ::
8. rhythm ::
9. prison term ::
10. fourth dimension ::
11. clip ::
12. meter ::
13. schedule ::
14. measure ::
15. clock ::
time, timed, timeless, times, timing, timings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But tonight I just wanted
to have a nice TIME with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
there's still TIME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
A lot of the TIME,
all that judging does
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
As TIME progresses
the hostages will stop being compliant.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
How did you have TIME to
design an experiment?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: time
Meaning and definitions of time, translation in Telugu language for time with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of time in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "time"
What time means in Telugu, time meaning in Telugu, time definition, examples and pronunciation of time in Telugu language.