ప్రసంగంలో ఉపయోగించే ప్రాథమిక భాషారూపము-పదము, స్వల్పభాషణ, ప్రసంగము, సంక్షిప్త ప్రకటన
Noun(1) a unit of language that native speakers can identify(2) a brief statement(3) information about recent and important events(4) a verbal command for action(5) an exchange of views on some topic(6) a promise(7) a string of bits stored in computer memory(8) the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus(9) a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group(10) the sacred writings of the Christian religions
Verb(1) put into words or an expression
(1) My parents always make me live up to my word so I asked them to live up to theirs.(2) In fact, they didn't speak a word till it was over and once it was over, they clapped.(3) The word was that an order had come down from the White House that the Pentagon's contingency planning was to be shelved immediately.(4) But our past is fraught with his infidelity in word , in deed and most likely in his heart and mind.(5) They will not be satisfied until we agree with them and prove that we agree with them in thought, word and deed.(6) can I have a word?(7) They reclaim a union between word and deed, utterance and action.(8) Members spread the word by text messages, e-mails and leaflets which are handed out in towns and cities.(9) Why is everyone falling in love with Bridget when she's let her looks go to pot and appears in word , deed and fashion air-brained?(10) More than a decade after her fall from power, there are still ordinary, otherwise sane people who wouldn't hear a word spoken against her.(11) You should know I live in a small community and that word travels fast around here.(12) a word of warning(13) He gave her directions onto a narrow winding road, and told her to drive down it until he gave her the word to stop.(14) I don't like the word ├ö├ç├┐unofficial├ö├ç├û(15) we were given the word to advance(16) I doubt your word
(1) word processor :: పదాల ప్రవాహిక
(2) word processing :: పద విశ్లేషణం
(3) word order :: పద క్రమం
(4) last word :: ఆఖరి మాట
(5) one word :: ఒక్క మాట
(6) word search :: పదాలను వెతుకుట
(7) compound word :: సమ్మేళన పదం
(8) word list :: పదాల పట్టిక
1. term ::
2. remark ::
3. script ::
4. promise ::
5. talk ::
6. news ::
7. rumor ::
8. instruction ::
9. command ::
10. motto ::
11. son ::
13. book ::
14. give-and-take ::
15. parole ::
16. watchword ::
17. phrase ::
word, wordage, worded, wordily, wording, wordings, wordless, words, wordy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Say the WORD and you will be.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Oh, derived from the WORD "angel."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
your nice WORD for denial?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
to search every WORD of every
faded scroll about the Long Night,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Word of your father's arrest
will reach him soon, no doubt.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: word
Meaning and definitions of word, translation in Telugu
language for word with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of word in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'word'
What word means in Telugu, word meaning
in Telugu, word
definition, examples and pronunciation
of word in Telugu language.