భవిష్యత్తును సూచించుటకు, భూతకాలంలో మరల మరల జరిగే దానిని సూచించుట, కోర్కెను తెలియజేయుటకు, మర్యాదగా ప్రశ్న అడుగుటకు, కోరిక తెల్పుటకు
Verb(1) (expressing the conditional mood) indicating the consequence of an imagined event or situation.(2) expressing a desire or inclination.(3) expressing a polite request.(4) expressing a conjecture, opinion, or hope.(5) used to make a comment about behavior that is typical.(6) expressing a wish or regret.
(1) It would be lovely to hear the boy's chatter and not feel left out when they are speaking together.(2) I would imagine that they'll want to keep it(3) who would live here?(4) Last week's piece on software piracy drew more than a few comments, as you would expect.(5) He said he would be glad to write me a recommendation.(6) I would have to agree(7) It would be marvellous to hear his reactions on other fuss and bother while he's in the mood.(8) would you like to have a go on my bike?(9) I would love to work in Prague(10) As someone who kept a daily diary all her life, she would have loved blogging.(11) would you pour the wine, please?(12) every night we would hear the boy crying(13) the windows would not close(14) who would have believed it?(15) If you heard a noise in the dark of night, would you know where to find your torch or a candle?(16) would it be all right to visit him?
(1) will :: రెడీ
(2) would like :: కోరుకుంటున్నారో
(3) would you :: మీరు చేస్తారా
(4) would rather :: కాకుండా చేస్తాను
(5) you would :: మీరు చేస్తాను
(6) we would :: మేము బహుసా
(7) would not :: కాబోదు
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
As a matter of fact I WOULD love to do it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
WOULD make me feel a lot better.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
It WOULD be comforting to believe that,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Would you mind singing one
of those for us right now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
And she WOULD never, ever...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: would
Meaning and definitions of would, translation in Telugu language for would with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of would in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "would"
What would means in Telugu, would meaning in Telugu, would definition, examples and pronunciation of would in Telugu language.