Learn Common GRE Words
T:: PAGE #1
3. Tactile (స్పర్శ) :: As an adult the stilllonely Amlie struggles to connect with anyone and takes pleasure in such simple tactile things as skimming stones or thrusting her hand into a bag of dried lentils
4. Talisman (టాలిస్మాన్) :: Songstones were placed along the borders of the villages of the songweavers and their strange powers made them effective talismans for warding off danger
5. Talon (టలోన్) :: They dive from above to grab their prey out of the air with their strong talons
7. Tangent (టాంజెంట్) :: First the writer needs to get his facts straight before he goes off on a tangent like that
8. Tangible (పరిగణింపబడే) :: For faith is belief in the absence of tangible evidence or proof
9. Tardy (జాప్యం) :: The Jim Muldowney trained Aparelho was the warm 64 favourite for this event but after a tardy enough start was always playing catchup
10. Tare (తారే) :: Also the field should be watched for several days to prevent pigeons which are remarkably fond of tares from devouring much of the sown seed
12. Taunt (ఆక్షేపణ) :: They began taunting the friends and threatening them before launching a physical attack
15. Teetotalism (మత్తుకలిగించు పానములు విడుచునట్టి) ::
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.