Learn Common GRE Words
W:: PAGE #1
1. Waffle (ఊక దంపుడు) :: Or maybe that sounds incredibly pretentious and I just waffle
2. Waft (గాలిలో నీటిలో తేలిపోవు) :: Kai the mouthwateringly fresh gardeniabased floral has the delicate waft of a summer breeze
4. Waive (వదులుకోవాలి) :: His attorney has said that he waived that right to confidentiality more than a year ago
5. Wane (క్షీణిస్తున్నట్లు) :: Interest had waned over time although expectations were high that the site cleanup might reawaken it
6. Wary (జాగ్రత్తగా) :: How often have those five simple words struck terror into the heart of the wary viewer
7. Wax (మైనపు) :: He experimented by exposing paraffin wax to crushed Salvia leaves and found the solid wax readily adsorbed the volatile terpenes from the air
8. Waylay (కొద్ది మొత్తము) :: One good lady a prominent member of the Church of Scotland waylaid me in the street and gave me a big hug saying she had never before hugged a Catholic priest
9. Weighty (బరువైన) :: Comparatively speaking handheld devices are delicate weighty and bulky due to the glass screens
12. Whimsical (విచిత్రమైన) :: The ceiling is hung with lamps of every shape and size from glass floats tied with rope to whimsical creations made of seashells
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.