Adverb(1) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(2) without variation or change, in every case(3) without interruption(4) at any time or in any event(5) forever; throughout all time
(1) Life is blissful where the sun always shines and the money keeps rolling in.(2) Failing that, they can always use some insulating tape and chewing gum to hold the spaghetti together.(3) In the past, I've always known every summer what I'm going to be doing the following season.(4) the deadlines aren't always met(5) We, as a nation, are always complaining of staff shortages in these establishments.(6) Failing that, inside the house there is always at least one space we turn to by way of retreat.(7) The sun always shines on this side of the hills but the beech trees give lots of shade.(8) Martin has a year to run on his contract and in the past he has always shown a willingness to honour that.(9) Paolozzi may find his inspiration in the past but the future is what will always truly concern him.(10) You simply cannot move the country forward if you are always focused on the past.(11) It is always an honour to rise at the start of a parliamentary session and make a speech.(12) Time is always available for politicians to endlessly repeat their deceptive claims, however.(13) In the run up to special occasions, I always buy a large Stilton and stand it on a dish in the fridge.(14) Isabel had always been in rude health(15) When you look at past winners they have always been from Oxford and Cambridge so to be in that league is fantastic.(16) They fly in low, up to two dozen pairs at a time, always along the edge closest to the sun and always facing into the wind.
(1) as always :: ఎప్పటి లాగా
(2) always on top :: ఎల్లప్పుడూ పైన
(3) always love :: ఎల్లప్పుడూ ప్రేమ
(4) for always :: ఎల్లప్పుడూ కోసం
(5) the same as always :: వంటి ఎల్లప్పుడూ అదే
1. every time ::
3. forever ::
4. as a last resort ::
1. never ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Words - "A Lannister ALWAYS pays his debts."
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
I ALWAYS thought Hank
was a very moral man
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
She ALWAYS wants to hold hands.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
You were ALWAYS a fighter.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Kids are ALWAYS better at video games.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: always
Meaning and definitions of always, translation in Telugu language for always with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of always in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "always"
What always means in Telugu, always meaning in Telugu, always definition, examples and pronunciation of always in Telugu language.