బూడిద, ఒక తరహ చెట్టు
Noun(1) the residue that remains when something is burned(2) any of various deciduous pinnate-leaved ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus(3) strong elastic wood of any of various ash trees; used for furniture and tool handles and sporting goods such as baseball bats
Verb(1) convert into ashes
(1) cigarette ash(2) It was almost a foot long, made of ash wood with beautiful engravings of seagulls and sailor knots and braided ropes on it.(3) Banana sap can be used as a dye, and banana ash is used in making soap.(4) With his legs finally free, he climbed out of the hole, dropping cigarette ash onto the debris.(5) Despite the dangers, people often settle near volcanoes because the soil is periodically fertilized with mineral rich ash and dust.(6) Interspersed among the river sediments are occasional layers of volcanic ash from ancient eruptions of nearby volcanoes.(7) The kitchen's mahogany, ash , and aluminum are carried into the living room, where they're composed as a painterly fireplace wall.(8) It mixes manure with recycled materials like cement or lime kiln dust, coal ash from electric power plants, and gypsum.(9) No absolute age was calculated for the site because it contains no volcanic ash , the material usually analyzed in such dating.(10) All the waste is used completely as the small amount of ash residue; which is inert, can be used in by-products.(11) The traditional handle material is northern hardwood - usually ash , sometimes hickory.(12) The minerals in volcanic ash reflect this wavelength particularly well.(13) The internal finishes are impressive, with features such as larch, ash , deal and slate floors and hardwood doubleglazed windows.(14) coal contains higher levels of ash than premium fuels(15) Along with natural stone, they often used a form of concrete made from volcanic ash and lime.(16) He likes to mix volcanic ash with his homemade pigments to make paint.
(1) soda ash :: సోడా యాష్
(2) fly ash :: ఫ్లై యాష్
(3) ash tree :: బూడిద చెట్టు
(4) ash wood :: బూడిద చెక్క
(5) ash content :: బూడిద నమూనా
(6) volcanic ash :: అగ్నిపర్వత బూడిద
(7) ash blond :: బూడిద రాగి
(8) ash blonde :: యాష్ బ్లాండ్
(9) ash cloud :: బూడిద మేఘం
(10) mountain ash :: పర్వత బూడిద
ash, ashed, ashes, ashing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
traveling to the great ASH tree, guests of Jarl Borg.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
your men go and visit
our famous ASH tree?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Like I said... Ash on demo.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
were reduced to ASH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
the most exciting thing was watching
the ASH of her cigarette get longer
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: ash
Meaning and definitions of ash, translation in Telugu language for ash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ash in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "ash"
What ash means in Telugu, ash meaning
in Telugu, ash definition, examples and pronunciation
of ash in Telugu language.