Verb(1) make a request or demand for something to somebody(2) direct or put; seek an answer to(3) consider obligatory; request and expect(4) address a question to and expect an answer from(5) require as useful, just, or proper(6) make a date(7) require or ask for as a price or condition
(1) And we must also remember that he has never won a Major going into the final round behind - so it will be a tough ask .(2) I knew it was about my father, but it felt like she was asking me permission to ask something about him.(3) There's a simple way to avoid having to ask or answer that question.(4) you couldn't ask for better(5) Jenny - what woman in their right mind would ask her ex for permission to date her next boyfriend?(6) An abundance of alcohol leads the boys to let their proverbial hair down; they ask Verdu along on a summer road trip, thinking she'll never say yes.(7) to ask sb's permission for sth(8) You're blessed with the first two, but the last may be too big an ask .(9) If you end up paying around two thirds of the initial ask then you are doing fine.(10) ask them in(11) The manager's positive mindset has rubbed off on players who refuse to believe the task of holding Rangers is too big an ask .(12) For anyone to come up with anything constructive is a huge ask and task!(13) don't be afraid to ask for advice(14) For any youngster to make an impact on the selectors in Australia, the prime ask would be consistency.(15) to ask sb sth(16) Is it too much to ask for to have at least one popular or semi-popular boy ask me to one of the dances or even out for pizza.
(1) ask for :: గోవా
(2) to ask :: అడగటానికి
(3) ask questions :: ప్రశ్నలు అడగండి
(4) ask out :: డేట్ కోసం అడుగుట
(5) ask for help :: సహాయం కోసం అడుగు
(6) ask a question :: ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి
(7) ask about :: వాకబు
(8) if you ask me :: మీరు నన్ను అడిగితే
(9) ask to leave :: విడిచి అడగ
(10) ask for it :: దానికోసం అడుగు
1. inquire ::
2. put forward ::
3. request ::
4. invite ::
5. call for ::
6. require ::
1. answer ::
2. respond ::
ask, asked, asks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I came to ASK about Jarl Borg.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
[lN NORMAL VOlCE]
He is definitely gonna ASK
about our living situation now.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
- May I ASK what this is about?
- No, you may not.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Which is why no one else
will ASK him to sign one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
We ASK you to give them back.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: ask
Meaning and definitions of ask, translation in Telugu language for ask with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ask in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ask"
What ask means in Telugu, ask meaning in Telugu, ask definition, examples and pronunciation of ask in Telugu language.