- ఆటోమేటిక్స్వయంచాలక పిస్తోళ్లు
Noun(1) light machine gun(2) a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
Adjective(1) operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control(2) resembling the unthinking functioning of a machine(3) without volition or conscious control
(1) She held a dull black automatic handgun, aiming it at the tall man with quivering hands.(2) The only hint of fear in the company was the presence of two tall gorilla bodyguards clasping small automatic fire-arms, who glared at us suspiciously as we approached, but made no attempt to stop us.(3) In fact, this study does not even test whether jealousy is automatic or not.(4) The rule currently imposes an automatic ban on older cattle from entering the human food chain.(5) There is plenty of evidence that we are routinely guided or influenced by automatic or unconscious mental processes, and that these processes can serve us well.(6) But anyone can take some degree of control over these seemingly automatic functions.(7) After all, Nelson Mandela was the automatic choice as president to begin with.(8) Now why does a supercar have an automatic gearbox?(9) Even with the selector switch on semi auto, I was still firing just as fast as an automatic .(10) ├ö├ç├┐Only five or six of the team who were playing in that first game are now automatic first choices,├ö├ç├û he said.(11) This is achieved initially by means of a manual winch but eventually through a computer-controlled automatic mechanism.(12) He or she is compelled to make an application to resist or to avoid automatic suspension under the rule.(13) If this player was always an automatic choice, the omission of some members of the victorious Scottish team in the European Team Championships has raised a few eyebrows.(14) Police point out that the family, like all the other gangs in the city, now have access to a variety of firearms, including automatic guns.(15) Many renovated and new restrooms are including automatic sensors to control faucets and toilets.(16) He's also thinking about interventions that might help reduce these men's automatic stress responses.
(1) automatic transmission :: ఆటోమేటిక్ ట్రాన్స్మిషన్
(2) automatic control :: ఆటోమేటిక్ నియంత్రణ
(3) automatic gain control :: ఆటోమేటిక్ లాభం నియంత్రణ
(4) automatic operation :: ఆటోమేటిక్ ఆపరేషన్
(5) automatic door :: ఆటోమేటిక్ తలుపు
(6) automatic pilot :: ఆటోమేటిక్ పైలట్
(7) automatic doors :: ఆటోమేటిక్ తలుపులు
(8) automatic rifle :: ఆటోమేటిక్ రైఫిల్
(9) automatic teller :: ఆటోమేటిక్ టెల్లర్
2. instinctive ::
3. inevitable ::
4. reflexive ::
5. robotic ::
6. automatic rifle ::
7. automatic pistol ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Automatic has how many?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: automatic
Meaning and definitions of automatic, translation in Telugu language for automatic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of automatic in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "automatic"
What automatic means in Telugu, automatic meaning
in Telugu, automatic definition, examples and pronunciation
of automatic in Telugu language.