Adjective(1) (sometimes followed by `of'(2) bearing in mind; attentive to
(1) You're aware of your roots but you're happy to take on board the best of other cultures.(2) The only problem is that the owner of the ticket may not be aware of his or her success.(3) I'm very limited in time and all too aware of how much time would be used by showing movies.(4) I'm acutely aware of it(5) You cannot become emotionally aware just by thinking about it.(6) he became aware of someone outside(7) they're politically aware(8) I made him aware of it(9) Mostly what I need to know is what not to do, and if there are any pitfalls I should be aware of.(10) In fact, we are so painfully aware of the issues that we can spend hours talking about them.(11) I have always been aware of dreaming at night and tend to remember them pretty well.(12) However he was aware of cases where contact orders made by the court were ignored.(13) Steve's very tactically aware of players and situations as you can see in his teams.(14) He adds that this is a circumstance which we need to be more aware of, if only for our own protection.(15) he's painfully aware of the truth(16) This time round he seems far more politically aware , and I am a big fan of his, sad but true!
(1) be aware :: జాగ్రత్తగా వుండు
(2) aware of :: తెలిసి ఉండటం
(3) be aware of :: జాగ్రత్థ
(4) become aware :: అవగాహనతో
(5) not aware :: తెలియదు
(6) well aware :: బాగా తెలుసు
(7) become aware of :: తెలుసుకోండి
(8) be aware that :: తెలుసుకోండి
(9) make aware :: తెలుసు చేయడానికి
(10) self-aware :: సెల్ఫ్-అవేర్
1. conscious of ::
2. knowledgeable ::
3. mindful ::
4. cognizant ::
1. insensible ::
2. oblivious ::
3. unaware ::
4. unconscious ::
5. unmindful ::
6. unwitting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't think you're fully AWARE
of the ramifications here, Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
The king is AWARE of their presence?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Were you AWARE of this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Everyone's well AWARE of
your enduring fondness for Lord Stark's wife.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Anyway, you're AWARE that Leonard has
entered into a new romantic relationship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: aware
Meaning and definitions of aware, translation in Telugu language for aware with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of aware in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "aware"
What aware means in Telugu, aware meaning in Telugu, aware definition, examples and pronunciation of aware in Telugu language.