Noun(1) an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
Verb(1) land on a beach
(1) Once, he even directed the helmsman to beach the boat, right into the teeth of an ambush, and pursued our attackers on foot, into the jungle.(2) The captain and engineer motored the ship across the harbour, intending to beach her in shallow water.(3) The decision to beach the vessel was a hurried and ill-considered over-reaction, with significant consequences in terms of damage.(4) sandy beach(5) The centreboards make it possible to beach the boats, trailer them and get them into very shallow water.(6) The marines' assault echelon had three hours to offload before tidefall threatened to beach their ships.(7) dolphins often beach themselves(8) I was ready to beach the fish on the bar, which now stood clear of all but the biggest waves.(9) beach towel(10) we're going to the beach(11) I want to walk along a tropical beach at sunset or ramble through a ruined temple at sunrise.(12) We beach the raft and pull out our cameras as raft number two begins its run through the 400 metres of white water.(13) Souyia proved another low-key mix of tavernas and bars fronting a pebbly beach .(14) On the beach at Sandy Hook on the New Jersey shore one October there were hundreds of us assembled in the predawn hours, fishing for striped bass.(15) he managed to beach a fine trout(16) Try as we may, no one has been able to fully explain why whales and dolphins beach themselves in the hundreds each year.
(1) on the beach :: సముద్రపు ఒడ్డున
(2) at the beach :: సముద్ర తీరం వద్ద
(3) beach ball :: బీచ్ బంతి
(4) nudist beach :: నుడిస్ట్ బీచ్
(5) beach umbrella :: బీచ్ గొడుగు
(6) beach chair :: బీచ్ చైర్
(7) sandy beach :: ఇసుక బీచ్
(8) private beach :: ప్రైవేట్ బీచ్
(9) beach volley :: బీచ్ వాలీ
(10) beach bag :: బీచ్ బ్యాగ్
1. seaside ::
2. seashore ::
3. shore ::
4. coast ::
5. waterfront ::
6. lakeshore ::
7. coastline ::
8. coastal region ::
9. littoral ::
10. seaboard ::
11. foreshore ::
12. water's edge ::
14. strand ::
15. land ::
16. ground ::
17. strand ::
18. run aground ::
19. run ashore ::
beach, beached, beaches, beaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you know Priya took Leonard
Rollerblading at the BEACH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
If I head with you
to the BEACH...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
...makes me feel
like I'm on a white sand BEACH in Rio.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Yeah, do you even like The Beach Boys?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
They'll report to
Karl Strand on the BEACH.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: beach
Meaning and definitions of beach, translation in Telugu language for beach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beach in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "beach"
What beach means in Telugu, beach meaning
in Telugu, beach definition, examples and pronunciation
of beach in Telugu language.