Noun(1) relevant relation or interconnection(2) the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies(3) dignified manner or conduct(4) characteristic way of bearing one's body(5) heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield(6) a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
Verb(1) have(2) cause to be born(3) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(4) move while holding up or supporting(5) bring forth(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) contain or hold; have within(8) bring in(9) have on one's person(10) behave in a certain manner(11) have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices(12) support or hold in a certain manner(13) be pregnant with
Adjective(1) (of a structural member
(1) Footwear is one aspect that can make a difference to the bearing of the person, literally and figuratively.(2) The wreck was on a magnetic bearing of 360-degrees.(3) the case has no direct bearing on the issues(4) We say that has no bearing at all on the interpretation of the 1981 Act.(5) there were no steeples or bridges from which to take a bearing(6) It's as if the closet has had every foundation and bearing wall removed but still stands, supported by mere expediency, etiquette and the lingering shards of shame.(7) The kids felt the story was unrealistic and had no bearing or relevance to their lives.(8) she has the bearing of a First Lady(9) The tape is registered against the lower support guide by tilting the bearing less then a degree outward.(10) ├ö├ç├┐Tap the yoke gently and the bearing should appear,├ö├ç├û was one classic phrase I learned from Mr. Haynes.(11) I submerge straight away to get out of the slosh and follow a compass bearing over the shallow kelp and into the Ore Stone.(12) He's also convinced that personal traits have a huge bearing .(13) a man of precise military bearing(14) Go through it and follow a south-south-west bearing across the bald dome of the summit slopes to the 3556 ft summit itself.(15) But how much of a bearing does withholding truth have on that persons credibility, trust and integrity?(16) The more precisely a bearing is made, the less friction and wear occurs.
(1) bear :: భరించలేదని
(2) ball bearing :: బాల్ బేరింగ్
(3) bearing in mind :: మనసులో ఉంచుకొని
(4) bearing capacity :: బేరింగ్ సామర్ధ్యం
(5) interest bearing :: వడ్డీ భరించు
(6) roller bearing :: రోలర్ బేరింగ్
(7) needle bearing :: సూది బేరింగ్
(8) child-bearing :: పిల్లలను మోసే
(9) load-bearing :: బరువును మోసే
(10) bearing plate :: బేరింగ్ ప్లేట్
1. posture ::
2. demeanor ::
3. relevance ::
4. direction ::
5. endurance ::
6. orientation ::
7. charge ::
8. aim ::
10. carry ::
11. display ::
12. support ::
13. sustain ::
14. harbor ::
15. withstand ::
16. endure ::
17. give birth to ::
18. produce ::
19. veer ::
21. pay ::
22. hold ::
23. give birth ::
24. conduct ::
25. wear ::
26. contain ::
27. accept ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...committed in your car, BEARING
your license plates, coming to me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Bearing false witness before the gods
is as grave a sin as any, my lady.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
You too busy BEARING down?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
and Mance Rayder has an army
BEARING down on us,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
at the Stone Mill which
may have some BEARING...
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: bearing
Meaning and definitions of bearing, translation in Telugu language for bearing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bearing in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bearing"
What bearing means in Telugu, bearing meaning in Telugu, bearing definition, examples and pronunciation of bearing in Telugu language.