ఉనికి, ప్రాణి, అస్తిత్వం
Noun(1) the state or fact of existing(2) a living thing that has (or can develop
Verb(1) have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun(2) be identical to; be someone or something(3) occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere(4) have an existence, be extant(5) happen, occur, take place(6) be identical or equivalent to(7) form or compose(8) work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function(9) represent, as of a character on stage(10) spend or use time(11) have life, be alive(12) to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form(13) be priced at
(1) holism promotes a unified way of being(2) Spinoza argued that natural rights were those that were within a being 's power to secure.(3) the railroad brought many towns into being(4) There is bliss, a deep peace, and a feeling of unity with all things and perfection of being .(5) All that was there was a being that attacked them with a lot of little flying things.(6) Why had she phrased it as though it were an affliction rather than a state of being ?(7) They do not need the fiery Mars-energy, but have a more tranquil mode of being .(8) In this thermonuclear age, defense is best assured by a strong air force in being .(9) It is the ability to integrate and harmonize diametrically opposed views or states of being .(10) The East Window is one of the few items in the Minster where we have such a personal account of how it came into being .(11) My heart was brimful as I said this, and I spoke with all the fervency of my being .(12) The being kept following me as if I where drawing it with a magnet, and I didn't dare to let it touch me.(13) Maybe it is purely the perception of energy patterns at all that keeps us distracted on the doing and not the being .(14) Is there in the whole world a being who would have the right to forgive and could forgive?(15) This kind of scenario has always made me very queasy, right to the very core of my being .(16) Everything that is, say the Chinese, tends to move through nine stages of being .
(1) be :: ఉంటుంది
(2) human being :: మానవుడు
(3) for the time being :: ప్రస్తుతానికి
(4) well-being :: శ్రేయస్సు
(5) come into being :: అమలులోకి
(6) being used :: వాడుతున్నారు
(7) being that :: ఆ ఉండటం
(8) being alone :: ఒంటరిగా ఉండటం
(9) being in love :: ప్రేమలో అనుభవించే
(10) being held :: ఉంచిన
(11) being late :: ఆలస్యంగా ఉండటం
1. existence ::
2. soul ::
3. creature ::
4. organism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nothing. I felt bad
about BEING mean to you,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
How do I know you're
not just BEING polite
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
He saved me from BEING a joke.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Okay, how about we change it to
why you're BEING weird about this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
that you have difficulty
BEING close with her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: being
Meaning and definitions of being, translation in Telugu language for being with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of being in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "being"
What being means in Telugu, being meaning in Telugu, being definition, examples and pronunciation of being in Telugu language.