చొక్కాపై వేసుకునే కోటు, జంతువు చర్మాన్ని కప్పి ఉంచే ఉన్ని
Noun(1) an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors(2) a thin layer covering something(3) growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
Verb(1) put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface(2) cover or provide with a coat(3) form a coat over
(1) The detrusor urinae muscle is a network of longitudinal fibers that form the external layer of the muscular coat of the bladder.(2) The sleeves of her coat were blown back; but surprisingly, the wind was pleasantly warm, like the wind before Winter had come.(3) One was dressed in a lab coat , the others dressed in casual clothing.(4) The new line includes a hunting coat , parka, vest, shirt and pant.(5) See this new camera is big and bulky - in winter I put it in my puffy coat pocket and barely even noticed it.(6) the protein coat of the virus(7) Tapetal material is deposited on the developing pollen grains forming the pollen coat .(8) A short bespectacled woman in a laboratory coat greeted them.(9) a dog's coat may become tangled and matted(10) Once the painted shoe is dry apply a coat of clear protective sealant.(11) To create an even surface, brush the wood with a coat of clear acrylic sealer.(12) Three-quarters have a button-down shirt, two-thirds a sport coat or blazer.(13) a protective coat of varnish(14) The water fountains bubble quietly, the surface of their small pools hidden beneath a coat of fallen leaves.(15) Alison shivered as she removed her long wool coat .(16) Within each seed - protected by its coat - there is an embryo, a miniscule plant really, complete with a root tip, leaf bud and stem.
(1) coat hanger :: కోటు కరవాలము
(2) coat of arms :: కోటు
(3) fur coat :: బొచ్చు కోటు
(4) coat rack :: కోటు రాక్
(5) winter coat :: చలి కోటు
(6) lab coat :: ప్రయోగశాల కోట్
(7) top coat :: టాప్ కోటు
(8) coat pocket :: కోటు జేబులో
(9) sport coat :: క్రీడ కోటు
(10) coat stand :: కోటు స్టాండ్
1. overcoat ::
2. fur ::
3. layer ::
4. coating ::
5. pelage ::
6. cover ::
7. surface ::
8. cake ::
coat, coated, coating, coatings, coats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is that the black bat of Harrenhal
I see embroidered on your COAT?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Let me get my COAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Oh, yeah, it's very important
to maintain your clear COAT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
sew it on your COAT, fly the onion flag.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
# Lab COAT on #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: coat
Meaning and definitions of coat, translation in Telugu language for coat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of coat in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "coat"
What coat means in Telugu, coat meaning
in Telugu, coat definition, examples and pronunciation
of coat in Telugu language.