హాస్యంతో నిండిన, నవ్వించునట్టి
Noun(1) a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts
Adjective(1) arousing or provoking laughter(2) of or relating to or characteristic of comedy
(1) Not pointing any finger but as a comic actor used to say ├ö├ç├┐I only asked├ö├ç├û.(2) Fast-paced comic fun, with a strong whiff of circus slapstick, for the discerning younger viewer.(3) He has inherited his father's comic style, low key and thoroughly decent.(4) It is a high-wire act of comic absurdity with a safety net of sentimentality.(5) There seems to be an unwritten law that football songs should be comic or humorous, or at least not too serious.(6) On stage, with her impeccable comic timing, she is very funny.(7) Grantham, an occasional amateur stand-up comic , wants people to laugh along.(8) He is a witty, engaging presence in the early comic scenes, portraying the doctor with soft-spoken befuddlement.(9) That's the difference between comic drama and corporate motivation.(10) Not unless he is simply to reacting to the comic timing instead of the core of the joke, which is possible.(11) His exploits make for comic entertainment on these increasingly cold nights in.(12) They're also frequently funny, though the comic scenes are almost invariably laced with tragedy or fear.(13) You do not need to be a great comic writer to give written or spoken communication a humorous edge.(14) Some messages are genuinely funny, others unintentionally comic .(15) It may have been written in a comic style, but it's hardly the barrel of laughs the reviewers make it out to be.(16) It's both funny and sad, but thanks to the poet's excellent comic timing, it's mostly funny.
(1) comic book :: హాస్య పుస్తకం
(2) comic strip :: హాస్య గుళిక
(3) comic books :: కామిక్ పుస్తకాలు
(4) comic relief :: హాస్య ఉపశమనం
(5) comic dialog :: హాస్య డైలాగ్
1. humorous ::
2. risible ::
3. comedian ::
4. comic strip ::
1. lame ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in the COMIC book store,
a balloon popped and I threw up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Wanna see me
read your entire COMIC book?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
I may sell COMIC books at work,
but the real superheroes...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
No, I think you mean COMIC books.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Since we got home
from the COMIC book store.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: comic
Meaning and definitions of comic, translation in Telugu language for comic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of comic in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "comic"
What comic means in Telugu, comic meaning in Telugu, comic definition, examples and pronunciation of comic in Telugu language.