Noun(1) the act of drawing spatially closer to something(2) arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous(3) the temporal property of becoming nearer in time(4) the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
Verb(1) move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody(2) reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress(3) come to pass; arrive, as in due course(4) reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position(5) to be the product or result(6) be found or available(7) come forth(8) be a native of(9) extend or reach(10) exist or occur in a certain point in a series(11) cover a certain distance(12) come under, be classified or included(13) happen as a result(14) add up in number or quantity(15) develop into(16) be received
Adjective(1) of the relatively near future
(1) The trip proved so popular that the group hopes to plan a few more trips for the coming year.(2) Whether it is ever opened depends largely on what happens in the coming weeks.(3) Correspondents say the device will redefine how the coming conflict will be reported.(4) Time was when being offered a tipple for the first time was a rite of passage, a coming of age.(5) With the coming of Neal began that part of my life that you could call my life on the road.(6) The couple said they will be organising lots of fundraising events over the coming year.(7) It was the coming of the new Millennium that set him to thinking about writing a book.(8) Suffice to say that it doesn't for a moment deter me from living and working in London this coming year.(9) Like coming eye to eye with the monsters under your bed or the demons in your closet.(10) Now a decision has been taken to enter a second team in the league for the coming season.(11) With the coming of dusk we were back in our cabins having baths and getting changed for dinner.(12) Information about the scheme is to be delivered to homes in the coming months.(13) He is due to visit Britain in the coming weeks, to ask the group to decide if they want to press for an earlier trial.(14) Over the coming weeks they will be carrying out a survey on the streets of the County.(15) The coming of oil rapidly changed this to one of rising employment and population.(16) In the coming weeks he will discover whether the balance of power will allow him to dictate his own terms.
(1) come :: వచ్చి
(2) coming up :: రాబోయే
(3) coming back :: తిరిగి వచ్చే
(4) coming from :: నుండి వస్తున్న
(5) coming down :: డౌన్ వస్తున్న
(6) coming over :: మీదగా
(7) spring is coming :: వసంత కాలం వచేస్తుంది
(8) coming to :: వస్తున్న
(9) up-and-coming :: పైకి వస్తున్న
(10) coming and going :: వస్తున్న చేయబోతున్నట్లు
1. forthcoming ::
2. upcoming ::
3. approach ::
4. orgasm ::
6. move nearer ::
7. arrive ::
8. reach ::
9. extend to ::
10. be from ::
11. happen ::
12. be available ::
13. issue forth ::
14. come up ::
15. get ::
16. come in ::
17. amount ::
18. follow ::
19. derive ::
20. hail ::
21. occur ::
22. fall ::
23. get along ::
1. departure ::
2. exit ::
3. farewell ::
4. going ::
5. parting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But didn't she know
we were COMING?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
- Hence my true purpose in COMING here.
- Which is?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
COMING your way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Colonel, radiofrequency waves
are COMING in and out of the bank.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
- What? Your mother's COMING? When?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: coming
Meaning and definitions of coming, translation in Telugu language for coming with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of coming in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "coming"
What coming means in Telugu, coming meaning in Telugu, coming definition, examples and pronunciation of coming in Telugu language.