Noun(1) the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole(2) the way in which someone or something is composed(3) a mixture of ingredients(4) a musical work that has been created(5) musical creation(6) the act of creating written works(7) art and technique of printing with movable type(8) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(9) something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole
(1) Let's assume that we have some function which we can choose to write as a composition .(2) The materials alchemists used were typically impure mixtures whose composition varied according the site from which they originated.(3) Solid vinyl tile is a non-backed product that contains higher levels of vinyl resins, plasticizers and stabilizers than composition tile.(4) In tumors with heterogeneous cellularity, fields were selected to reflect the whole tumor composition .(5) For example, composition tile consists of a vinyl surface with a separate backing.(6) Special attention should be paid to the problem of composition of the formations engaged in blockades.(7) Excessive heat build-up in an attic can shorten the longevity of composition roof shingles by causing premature evaporation of the oils in the asphalt.(8) Well, the concern and the uncertainty that we're facing now is that we're not sure about the nature of the chemical composition of the magma that is involved in driving this thing.(9) He continued to study functional analysis applications to integral equations producing a large number of papers on composition and permutable functions.(10) The whole composition of pavilions and paving lacks design coherency.(11) The ingredient and nutrient composition of the basal diet is presented in Tables 1 and 2.(12) The author subsequently met with six 10-year-olds, and asked them to write a composition about their school.(13) persons who have a touch of madness in their composition(14) Later Surveyor missions carried analytical instrumentation to determine the chemical composition of the soil samples.(15) As diagenetic growth of authigenic apatite continues within a bone, the isotopic composition of the whole bone will trend towards a purely diagenetic signal.(16) Frightened is also a pretty picture, but the composition is a little complex, and we can almost hear the noise when the artist cut the woodblock.
(1) chemical composition :: రసాయన కూర్పు
(2) write a composition :: ఒక కూర్పు వ్రాయండి
(3) composition book :: కూర్పు పుస్తకం
(4) musical composition :: సంగీత కూర్పు
(5) physical composition :: భౌతిక కూర్పు
(6) composition of forces :: దళాలు కూర్పు
(7) literary composition :: సాహిత్య కూర్పు
(8) internal composition :: అంతర్గత కూర్పు
1. makeup ::
2. work ::
3. writing ::
4. essay ::
5. arrangement ::
6. mixture ::
8. opus ::
9. report ::
10. authorship ::
11. typography ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Six months ago, my research
testing the predicted COMPOSITION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: composition
Meaning and definitions of composition, translation in Telugu language for composition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of composition in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "composition"
What composition means in Telugu, composition meaning
in Telugu, composition definition, examples and pronunciation
of composition in Telugu language.