ప్రతిఫలం, ముఖ్యాంశం, పరిశీలనార్హమైన విషయం, విచక్షణ
Noun(1) the process of giving careful thought to something(2) information that should be kept in mind when making a decision(3) a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting(4) kind and considerate regard for others(5) a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone(6) a considerate and thoughtful act
(1) The company said it planned to pay 80 per cent of the consideration by financing which it is currently arranging.(2) Total consideration has dropped 25.7 per cent to HK $19.9 billion.(3) A Lessee pays a total consideration , being the Lease Price, for the grant of a lease.(4) you can buy the books for a small consideration(5) Everybody from fifteen years upwards is invited to complete this questionnaire, and give very careful consideration to the four issues raised in it.(6) In order to assess the impact on the trees, officers have been giving careful consideration to the proposed construction and operation of the wheel before reaching a conclusion on its impact.(7) ├ö├ç├┐It is a matter that requires very careful consideration ,├ö├ç├û he said.(8) But the circumstances in which you each committed this offence called for careful consideration and go a long way to aggravating the offences you have committed.(9) Actually, the bottom line is that after careful consideration , I probably agree with James more than I don't.(10) companies should show more consideration for their employees(11) A key aspect of the strategy that the agency says it will implement, is the use of an offset policy, a proposal which deserves careful consideration .(12) A source close to the Duchess confirmed that a plan to move out of the estate was ├ö├ç├┐under careful consideration and she would be moving out of her present home in the next couple of months├ö├ç├û.(13) Careful consideration has to be given to these applications and risk assessments are conducted before a decision can be made.(14) No troubles in Upper Egypt are mentioned during the reign of Auletes, and if things were quiet there, we mace that it was due to the government there being in the hands of some one whom, by our broken records, we may conjecture to have been a man of great consideration and influence, Callimachus the epistrategos.(15) I have to give careful consideration to what I am saying.(16) After careful consideration and advice, we very much regret we are left with no alternative but to have started legal proceedings in order that we can do our lawful work.
(1) take into consideration :: పరిగణన లోకి తీసుకో
(2) under consideration :: పరిశీలనలో ఉన్నది
(3) in consideration of :: పరిగణించి
(4) into consideration :: పరిగణనలోకి
(5) further consideration :: పరిశీలనకు
(6) for consideration :: పరిశీలనకు
(7) careful consideration :: నిశిత పరిశీలన
(8) valuable consideration :: విలువైన వస్తువుల
(9) with consideration :: పరిశీలనతో
(10) lack of consideration :: పరిశీలనలో లేకపోవడం
1. thought ::
2. factor ::
4. retainer ::
7. condition ::
consideration, considerations, inconsideration
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of our previous relationship...
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Amy, after CONSIDERATION,
I believe we may have acted rashly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Did you give any CONSIDERATION
to carbon nanotubes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
and I didn't take your feelings
into CONSIDERATION at all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
without taking her feelings
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Telugu Dictionary: consideration
Meaning and definitions of consideration, translation in Telugu language for consideration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of consideration in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "consideration"
What consideration means in Telugu, consideration meaning
in Telugu, consideration definition, examples and pronunciation
of consideration in Telugu language.