Noun(1) a possible event or occurrence or result(2) the state of being contingent on something
(1) If, for instance, a sum of money is payable on a contingency , there is no debt owing or accruing.(2) It may be that the nature of the engagement was such that the interest that your Honour had was an interest in the future when the contingency occurred.(3) He made an art that was a net to catch contingency .(4) What this paradox reveals is that Hegel's position on women is neither a product of contingency nor an effect of ad hoc prejudice.(5) Buckingham uses contingency , the unfixing of meaning and the ephemeral as elements in his own labor process.(6) Leibniz, in his discussion of contingency , had already recognized that existence is quite different from ordinary predicates.(7) A space shuttle contingency has been declared in Mission Control as a result of the loss of communication with the Space Shuttle Columbia.(8) Most local headhunters operate on contingency , which means they do not charge or have commitment with the client until they offer the the right executive.(9) This hypothesis is also consistent with evidence that suggests that individuals use their knowledge to guide the selection of events to be used in the computation of contingency .(10) Is history a tale of individual action and decision, of contingency , with vast consequences depending on who is on the spot and what they decide to do?(11) If you break ground with every finish, every material, and every item specified, you still need a contingency budget.(12) He said that in view of the prevailing drought conditions, the state Agriculture Department had prepared a contingency crop scheme.(13) If biology is ruled by contingency rather than necessity then why do we find duplicated designs?(14) The campaigner said the contingency engineering plan would offer a legally, economically and environmentally advantageous solution to the current route.(15) And cursed myself for not researching this contingency on the Internet.(16) For ethical reasons, it will be difficult if not impossible to create the true response-cost contingency presented to the gambler.
(1) contingency plan :: ఆకస్మిక ప్రణాళిక
(2) contingency planning :: ఆకస్మిక ప్రణాళిక
(3) contingency table :: ఆకస్మిక పట్టిక
(4) contingency fee :: ఆకస్మిక రుసుము
(5) contingency reserve :: ఆకస్మిక రిజర్వ్
(6) contingency approach :: ఆకస్మిక విధానం
(7) contingency fund :: ఆకస్మిక ఫండ్
1. eventuality ::
3. incident ::
4. happening ::
5. occurrence ::
6. juncture ::
7. possibility ::
8. fortuity ::
9. accident ::
10. chance ::
11. emergency ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who likes a CONTINGENCY plan.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: contingency
Meaning and definitions of contingency, translation in Telugu language for contingency with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of contingency in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "contingency"
What contingency means in Telugu, contingency meaning
in Telugu, contingency definition, examples and pronunciation
of contingency in Telugu language.