రక్షణ బాధ్యత, పోలీసులచే అదుపులోకి తీసుకోవడం
Noun(1) a state of being confined (usually for a short time(2) holding by the police(3) (with `in'
(1) my father was being taken into custody(2) The female magistrate had sat on the bench at the applicant's trial for escaping lawful custody .(3) Except as provided in another state statute, property located in Indiana or another state is subject to the custody of this state as unclaimed property if the property is presumed abandoned.(4) In 1970s Britain, the idea that a father would be granted custody of a baby daughter was unheard of.(5) Christopher is seeking legal and physical custody of the kids.(6) It is almost standard practice in divorce courts for custody of children to be given to the mother.(7) The relevant legislation compels an absent parent to pay money to the parent with custody of the child.(8) Both the applicant and the respondent were seeking sole custody of the children.(9) He was freed because of the time he had already spent in custody on remand.(10) The two Libyans have now been in custody awaiting trial for 467 days.(11) In Burns, the mother had full custody of two children and the parents shared custody of a third child.(12) They are in police custody awaiting court hearings about their deportations.(13) She was arrested later that day and held in custody until her appearance yesterday.(14) I am however prepared to grant the wife sole interim interim custody at this time.(15) For a long period, Chiprovtsi was the seat of the Bulgarian Catholic custody .(16) All 19 men were taken into custody and transferred to a detention centre in Fallujah.
(1) chain of custody :: అదుపు గొలుసు
(2) joint custody :: అదుపును
(3) take into custody :: కస్టడీలోకి తీసుకోవాలని
(4) protective custody :: సంరక్షక నిర్బంధ
(5) legal custody :: చట్టబద్దమైన అదుపును
(6) police custody :: పోలీసు కస్టడీలో
(7) safe custody :: సురక్షిత అదుపు
(8) sole custody :: ఏకైక అదుపు
(9) remand in custody :: నిర్బంధంలో రిమాండ్
1. care ::
2. detention ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and take her back into Crown CUSTODY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
My business is keeping you
out of CUSTODY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
But under CUSTODY,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
You want your criminal associate
taken into police CUSTODY?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
If you're in CUSTODY,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Telugu Dictionary: custody
Meaning and definitions of custody, translation in Telugu language for custody with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of custody in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "custody"
What custody means in Telugu, custody meaning in Telugu, custody definition, examples and pronunciation of custody in Telugu language.