ప్రయాణం, వెళ్ళిపోవుట, విడిపోవుట
Noun(1) the act of departing(2) a variation that deviates from the standard or norm(3) euphemistic expressions for death
(1) From arrival to departure , the friendship and hospitality extended to Reg were overwhelming.(2) We met several more of the LGMC boys waiting for departure and most of them are on our train so I'll head back once we get underway and catch up with them.(3) The detour or departure from this journey is usually short lived once the map is drawn.(4) A diabetic diet need not mean a complete departure from a normal one; often, a few adjustments will suffice.(5) Lynette had spotted Agravaine shortly after the departure of Gwyneth and Gaheris to Orkney.(6) On the day of departure the team received a cheque for $3,500 the result of fundraising on their base.(7) We understand that this is a departure from our usual attitude.(8) the day of departure(9) In a complete departure from themes of popular culture, Coupland examines issues of loss, grief and faith.(10) a departure from their usual style(11) After Mr Weaver's departure the council launched a pay review in a bid to stop directors leaving.(12) Their departure was apparently prompted by policy disagreements.(13) Again, his views on immigration are a significant departure from the current orthodoxy within his own party.(14) When the original hall was built, it was itself a departure from the medieval style of mansion and was the first manor house in the county made of brick and stone.(15) It was, of course, a huge departure from the tradition represented by Perkin.(16) Most airlines advise passengers to arrive at the airport two hours before your flight's scheduled departure .
(1) departure lounge :: నిష్క్రమణ ప్రదేశం
(2) departure time :: బయలుదేరు సమయము
(3) departure date :: బయలుదేరు తేదీ
(4) date of departure :: నిష్క్రమణ తేదీ
(5) departure gate :: నిష్క్రమణ ద్వారం
(6) time of departure :: నిష్క్రమణ సమయం
(7) point of departure :: నిష్క్రమణ పాయింట్
(8) departure from :: నుండి నిష్క్రమణ
(9) arrival and departure :: రాక మరియు నిష్క్రమణ
2. deviation ::
3. change ::
4. difference ::
5. passing ::
6. going ::
1. appearance ::
2. arrival ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can sit here mourning its DEPARTURE
or you can prepare for the future.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: departure
Meaning and definitions of departure, translation in Telugu language for departure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of departure in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "departure"
What departure means in Telugu, departure meaning in Telugu, departure definition, examples and pronunciation of departure in Telugu language.