చర్చ, వాదం, తర్కం, విమర్శ
Noun(1) an extended communication (often interactive(2) an exchange of views on some topic
(1) Even as these protests reached Berlin, a fifth solution was under discussion there.(2) Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.(3) We are the only ones to whom he can turn for discussion of his ideas and problems.(4) see Appendix One, for a more detailed discussion(5) I am attracted by the second view under discussion , especially its second variant.(6) the specific content of the legislation was under discussion(7) These are quite straightforward and provide a good discussion of the topics.(8) A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said last night that the matter was still under discussion .(9) In Chomsky's interview, as in so many progressive analyses, the discussion ends there.(10) The drama will depict issues under discussion and will star some of the country's leading actors.(11) if you had waited a while we wouldn't be having this discussion(12) Consultation is a two-way process, allowing discussion and amendments to take place.(13) There is a general board where you can enter your own ideas for future discussion .(14) there was a lot of discussion about the new rules(15) He takes little part in a class discussion but will discuss a point on a one to one basis.(16) A detailed discussion of monism and dualism is outwith the scope of this text.
(1) panel discussion :: ప్యానెల్ చర్చ
(2) under discussion :: చర్చలో ఉంది
(3) group discussion :: బృంద చర్చ
(4) discussion forum :: చర్చా వేదిక
(5) discussion group :: చర్చా బృందం
(6) heated discussion :: వేడి చర్చ
(7) informal discussion :: అనధికార చర్చను
(8) topic of discussion :: చర్చ అంశం
(9) business discussion :: వ్యాపార చర్చా
1. conversation ::
2. examination ::
3. give-and-take ::
4. treatment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't need to see your presentation.
This DISCUSSION is over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
that would be helpful
with this DISCUSSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
the kid's not in the mood
for a nuanced DISCUSSION
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
...because there will be a DISCUSSION
when you leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
What's crucial for a salon
is that we conduct the DISCUSSION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: discussion
Meaning and definitions of discussion, translation in Telugu language for discussion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of discussion in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "discussion"
What discussion means in Telugu, discussion meaning in Telugu, discussion definition, examples and pronunciation of discussion in Telugu language.