దూరంగా ఉన్న స్థలము, రెండింటి మధ్యగల సమయము
Noun(1) the property created by the space between two objects or points(2) a distant region(3) size of the gap between two places(4) indifference by personal withdrawal(5) the interval between two times(6) a remote point in time
Verb(1) keep at a distance(2) go far ahead of
(1) Giving his typically controlled performance at corner-back, Canning was the best player on display by some distance .(2) After some 45 laps, he overtook him and raced into the distance - quite sublime and easily the equal of the Viren trip.(3) I only ever saw him on TV, or at a distance in the town centre.(4) a mix of warmth and distance makes a good neighbor(5) After locking the door, they walked the short distance from their rented house to the college.(6) Looking from a distance , the village appears more like a picture scroll with strong local flavour than reality.(7) E-mails provide instant communication and yet distance the sender because they're so impersonal.(8) There is too much distance , a tragic remoteness in our fellowship.(9) They set off after breakfast, heading east toward the mountain range barely visible in the distance .(10) they sped off into the distance(11) it's no distance from here to the house(12) Looking southeast, Sante Fe is visible in the distance , spilling down the plain.(13) he claimed the 100 m title in only his second race over the distance(14) Their objective, the mountains in the distance , was barely visible to them.(15) Printed out and laid end to end, they would cover a distance of 1.3 kilometres.(16) Viewed from a distance , however, they lose some of their urgency, shading even into very dry comedy.
(1) in the distance :: దూరం లో
(2) distance learning :: దూరవిద్య
(3) from a distance :: దూరం నుండి
(4) long-distance :: చాలా దూరం
(5) walking distance :: నడక దూరం
(6) within walking distance :: నడవగల్గిన దూరంలో
(7) keep distance :: దూరం ఉంచడానికి
(8) at a distance :: ఒక దూరంలో
(9) short distance :: చిన్న దూరం
1. interval ::
4. length ::
5. space ::
6. withdraw ::
7. outstrip ::
1. analogy ::
2. community ::
3. likeness ::
4. resemblance ::
distance, distanced, distances, distancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I hear you're in some sort
of a long DISTANCE situation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
...l've had to keep my DISTANCE.
I don't get to hear all your jibber jabber.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
(DOG BARKING IN THE DISTANCE)
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
And then rate of speed
equals DISTANCE over time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
I went really slow, I kept my DISTANCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Telugu Dictionary: distance
Meaning and definitions of distance, translation in Telugu language for distance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of distance in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "distance"
What distance means in Telugu, distance meaning in Telugu, distance definition, examples and pronunciation of distance in Telugu language.